Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#336211 by Michelle Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:35 pm

I just got your bank details,i will be making the payment to your account first thing this morning so i will want you to keep other buyer's off the item by ending the auction and get the item well package and ready to be shipped once you get the payment confirmation email from the bank....ok
?

I made the payment and i have been alert that a payment have been sent to you and i check my account and it was been deducted and my bank send the payment receipt attached to the confirmation for you so i will want you to check your inbox or your spam box for the confirmation email from Lloyd's Bank Of London... so i will urge you to go to the post office right away and complete the shipment and send to my bank and also send the shipment slip to me ok.....this is the shipment address below.
Name: Karina McCray Johnson
Address: Flat 11 Corbiere house
De beauvoir estate
City : LONDON
Postal code : N1 5SR
+447031926730

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#336826 by Michelle Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:49 am

I made the payment and i have been alert that a payment have been sent to you and i check my account and it was been deducted and my bank send the payment receipt attached to the confirmation for you so i will want you to check your inbox or your spam box for the confirmation email from Lloyd's Bank Of London... so i will urge you to go to the post office right away and complete the shipment and send to my bank and also send the shipment slip to me ok.....this is the shipment address below.

Name: Karina McCray Johnson
Address: Flat 11 Corbiere house
De beauvoir estate
City : LONDON
Postal code : N1 5SR

+447031926730

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.