Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#336283 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:51 am
Subject: Re: 95 Bronco

Hello, I have received your email regarding the 1995 FORD BRONCO XLT. The vehicle is in perfect condition with clear title, no accidents, no liens or loans and it has just been completely serviced. The engine runs very good and the Automatic transmission shifts perfectly. The price for the vehicle is $1,500 (including free delivery and handling to your address).
I'm selling this vehicle because my child of only 22 years died 2 months ago in a bike accident, the vehicle belonged to my son and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it.
Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through eBay Services, so if you're interested in purchasing the vehicle just reply me your full name, full address and phone number, so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next 12 hours to explain the entire procedure.

Details:
Mileage: 128,595
Engine: 5.8L 351 Windsor
Transmission: Automatic
Title: Clear

Thanks,​​​​​​​​​​​​

Asking for Payment using OneVanilla Visa Prepaid Card.
From: eBay Buyer Protection Program < [email protected] >
Subject: eBay Purchase Protection -Order ID 185749693301

eBay Purchase Protection -Order ID 185749693301
Dear xxxxxx

We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing eBay. You can find the invoice for your item 1995 FORD BRONCO XLT attached to this email. For a better understanding on how to complete your transaction is necessary for you to read the invoice carefully.For any questions contact eBay Support Department: +1 (866) 959 4232

Sincerely,
eBay Buyer Protection

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement