Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#336375 by Michelle Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:19 am
rom: Alex Rosie [mailto:[email protected]]

I made the payment and i have been alert that a payment have been sent to you and i check my account and it was been deducted and my bank send the payment receipt attached to the confirmation for you so i will want you to check your inbox or your spam box for the confirmation email from Lloyd's Bank Of London... so i will urge you to go to the post office right away and complete the shipment and send to my bank and also send the shipment slip to me ok.....this is the shipment address below.

Note: Here is the information you need at the post office below .

Name: Alex Rosie Johnson Address: Flat 11 Corbiere house De beauvoir estate City : LONDON Postal code : N1 5SR Country : United Kingdom

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#336691 by Michelle Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:43 am
Alex Red <[email protected]>

Thanks for the reply,

I agree with the price and I already checked the cost of transport in London postmaniană here ( https : // www.posta- romana.ro / ) is about 200 RON, so I'll pay 2,300 RON plus the cost of transport in London you Please send my bank details below so you can pay for it in your account

Account name :

The account number :

Swift code :

Phone number :

So I can pay your account in RON

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.