Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#336774 by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:09 am
Miriam Estin [email protected] wrote:

My truck is in excellent condition and it has only 99,450 original miles. The price for the truck is $2,000, FIRM. Never had or need any paint or body work done or, garaged keep always. without any mechanical problems, tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly, has a clean and clear US title without any accidents, no liens or loans. This belonged to my husband and after he passed away i decided to sell it. My name is on the title.Right now i`m in St.Louis, MO (the truck is here with me) because i got a new job here. Due to the fact I am very busy with my work and I don't stay too much at home, the truck is already at the shipping company and will be delivered from there very fast, shipping cost is included in price.You will receive the truck in 4-5 days and you will get the chance to inspect it 5 days , test drive it and everything you like.If you're interested to purchase, just email me with your full name ,shipping address and your phone number ,so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure, such as payment, shipping and insurance.
Here you have some pictures with the truck, i hope that you will like it: http://www.use.com/KWGHC

Thanks,
Miriam Estin
1983 Toyota Tacoma SR5
Engine: 22R
Transmission: Manual

Subject: eBay Financial Department

Buy and sell vehicles, parts and accessories online on eBay Motors
eBay Financial Department

We will have to wait until the funds will be loaded in our eBay Account in order to start the shipping process to your location. We have received your email with pictures of eBay Gift Cards and in max 24 hours the funds should be available in our eBay Account. We will start the shipping process as soon as your payment will be confirmed. Thank you very much for your cooperation!

For any questions feel free to contact us by replying at this e-mail.
Thank you for using eBay!

Sincerely,

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#336875 by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Cc: [email protected]
Subject: eBay Financial Department - Insurance Payment Status: Awaiting

Buy and sell vehicles, parts and accessories online on eBay Motors
eBay Financial Department - Insurance Payment Status: Awaiting

Dear XXXX

This email is to confirm that we have received your email with the payment details and your payment is already secured into non-bearing trust account. This particular transaction is 100% insured against all sorts of risks, since the seller is a premium eBay member covered by a Purchase Protection Account of US $20,000.00. We will NOT release any amount of money to the seller because this is against the original agreement and our company's policy. This e-mail is intended to confirm that our company inspects and verifies all parcels prior to beginning the shipping process. If, by any valid reason, should you not be satisfied with the product, all charges associated with the returning transport will be charged to the seller's account. We wish to remind you that the seller agreed to the terms of and signed a legally binding contract with our company. Therefore, she acknowledges and accepts all above-mentioned terms. Hence your security and assurance that you will indeed receive the expected item within the promised time frame and without any sort of extra fees. Given the present circumstances and terms, we hope and trust that we have managed to comfort your concerns and that you will take the required action from your side regarding payment.

We are very sorry to inform you that we have some bad news. The shipping process was stopped because your truck is not insured. The trailer that was transporting your truck is transporting 3 cars too. The other buyers already paid the insurance of their items so we are waiting for you to pay it. The cost of the insurance is US $1,000. This amount will be refunded in cash on delivery when you'll receive the truck for inspection. We hope that you understand that is very important to insure the truck during the transportation. We want to apologize for this inconvenience, we understand your concerns but you can rest assured that we have verified the parcel and the vehicle you are expecting is the exact same one that was advertised, it has a clear title and it is ready to be shipped. We are certain that you do understand the situation and you can take care of this last, but highly important matter.

You have to make the insurance payment using the same payment method. We are waiting for your insurance payment confirmation as soon as possible so the shipping process can continue.

For any questions feel free to contact us by replying at this e-mail.
Thank you for using eBay!

Sincerely,
eBay Financial Department

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon