Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#336898 by Michelle Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:35 am
"David Gipson" <[email protected]> napisał(a):
Thanks for your reply ,i want you to get back to me with the final asking price in Euro and the present condition and i would appreciate if you email me with more pictures (if available) too..
Thanks You.

David Gipson <[email protected]>:

Thanks for the prompt responses! please consider it sold and cancel every other appointment regarding it,I am buying it for my personal use and I am read to pay your full asking price, I have read through the advert and I'm totally satisfied with it, sadly I won't be able to come for the inspection and pick up due to my work but I have a shipping agent that will help me to pick it up at your location.Regarding the payment I can only pay through Bank wire Transfer so kindly get back to me with your Payment detail so that i can make the payment Asap.

Nice Doing Business with You
Thanks

We are good to go now I will transfer the fund into your account soon. I want to sort out with the pick up agent though am having little problem with them now but hope to sort it out soon. i will email you when am done with the payment kindly take off the Ad on the advert as i will deposit the fund as soon as i am through with the courier agent.

This Scammer will arrange to send you a Bank Notification -- Make no mistake, the Notification will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an Notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement