Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#311130 by Mike Wilson Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:36 pm
Kayleen T. Pearson [email protected]

Thank you for contacting me about my 2008 Acura TL . The car is in great shape with 63,890 miles. I'm the first owner, it was never been involved in accidents and has clear title. I’m selling the car because I lost my husband and my son of only 22 years, with 3 months ago in a car accident. A drunk car driver hit them. They were in my husband’s car and they didn’t had a chance. The price was reduced at $2,000 as I need to sell the car because this was my son's car and brings me a lot of memories that make me suffer and this is the reason for what I want to sell it as soon as possible. Along with my daughter we decided to sell the house and moved to my brother in Iowa trying to start a new life. If you have any other questions, or need more info, please feel free to ask.

I want to use eBay services, so if you're interested in purchasing the car just reply me your full name, full shipping address and phone number, so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the few hours to explain the entire procedure.

I attached some pictures below!

God bless you!

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#327004 by Mike Wilson Wed May 03, 2017 2:54 pm
Scammer is now listing a 1999 Coachmen Pathfinder for $2000 and claims to be in the Air Force an about to be deployed.

Fake eBay invoice sent by [email protected]
Phone: +1 (408) 831-0220
Wants the payment sent via Money Gram to

Name: Jason Edwards
Address: 4006 Birch Wood Dr
City/State: Kansas City, MO
Zip: 64112
*Complete the payment by using the Money Gram MoneyTransfer "
10 Minutes" service!

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#338005 by FarmersDaughter Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 pm
Kayleen Pearson is at it again. Offering a 2007 Honda Aguatrax for $2000. Well under value. Claiming to be in CA and about to deploy. We got a call from "ebaymotors" to make the transaction. We immediately called eBay. They said it was a scam. She was quite aggressive especially when we called her a scammer. We saw it reposted on Craig's list saying it is in Burlington, VT. :evil:
#338006 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:08 pm
Please post the email/message sent to you minus your personal information.

Also post any phone numbers and email addresses.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#338542 by squigz Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:40 pm
i have found 2 within the past week. the two numbers have been for car sales, one of 1500 another of 1200.
out of ORAGON and ARKANSAS
names:

Seller
Name: Olive Young White
Address: W 98th St
City: Little Rock
State: AR
Zip: 72209
2001 Toyota Tacoma
posing as a recent widow who wants her deceased husbands car gone.
email: [email protected]
"ebay number": +1 (408) 831-0220
"ebay email": [email protected]

Staff Sgt. Mildred Anderson
Company D, 141st Brigade Support Battalion
Oregon National Guard

*Name: Mildred Anderson
Address: 3176 Deer Lake Ct SE
Salem OR 97301
United States*

2002 Toyota Tacoma
posing as above, about to deploy and needs his car sold ASAP.

email: [email protected]
"ebay number": +1 (925) 365-6570
"ebay email": [email protected]
#338545 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:46 pm
Please post the email/message sent to you minus your personal information.

Also post any phone numbers and email addresses.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/