Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#339165 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:11 pm
Scammer is asking for Amazon Cards for payment.

Subject: Your Amazon Auto Sales Order #902056605709

Amazon
Order Confirmation
Order #902056605709

Hello xxxxxx,

Thank you for using Amazon! You can find your Invoice attached to this email. Open the Invoice, read it carefully and follow all the steps so you can have a smooth transaction.

By shopping on Amazon Auto Sales, you can save 15% or more on your everyday purchases. We let you enjoy the benefits of Amazon Auto Sales without a credit card or bank account – avoid interest charges and bank fees.

! We want you to buy with confidence anytime you make a purchase on the Amazon. That's why we guarantee purchases from third-party sellers when payment is made via the Amazon or when you use Amazon Payments for qualified purchases. The condition of the item you buy and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee.

For any questions contact please reply to this Email!
The vehicles sold by Amazon Auto Sales are meticulously inspected and accepted by our shipping mechanics to fulfills the MS Emission standards from all the 50 states.

Conditions of Use | Privacy Notice © 1996-2017, Amazon

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#339166 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:23 pm
One of the scammers behind this fake invoice.

Subject: Re: Maxima

Hello, and thank you for being interested in buying my car. My name is Amy Brown. My 2009 Nissan Maxima SV is in great shape, no engine problems, damages or hidden defects. It was always garaged and never smoked in. It has a 3.5L V6 gas engine, automatic transmission, FWD, 95K miles. The body and paint are great, no scratches and no dents; the interior is clean; it has never been involved in accidents; the title is clear. You can find more pictures here: http:// w w w .use.c om/MnYcx
The car belonged to my sister who passed away this year after a long bout with cancer, and it brings me a lot of memories that makes me suffer, and this is the reason for what I want to sell it as soon as possible. It has a clear title, no problems whatsoever. Also, I was named Executor in her will so there won't be any legal issues regarding the sale of the car. I am in the Air Force, and we are preparing for an important mission in Syria, so I hope that I would find a serious buyer in a few days. My last price for you is $1,500 (No payments! No trades!), so if you have any other questions or need more info, please free to ask.

Sincerely,
1st Lt. Amy Brown

Hi again,
Like I've told you in my first email I'm in the Air Force, and currently, I’m involved in a military program located in Peterson AFB, Colorado. Due to military security reasons, I'm not allowed leaving the unit’s facility under any purpose and have strictly limited phone access. I am only authorized to check my email few times a day. I hope you can understand that we will have to stick to email for now. However, this is not a problem because I am a member of Amazon since 2008 and I left the car and all the documents required for registration at their warehouse from Denver, CO. So now I have a contract with them for this deal. Using Amazon, you will benefit of the Amazon’s Free Two-Day Shipping Program and 7 days inspection period before committing to buy the car. I can assure you that the car is in perfect working condition and waiting to be shipped anywhere along with all the documents and keys.
Since Amazon handles the deal, I don't have much to do about it... For more info about how it works, I can ask Amazon to send you all the details on how to buy it. They will contact you shortly, as soon as I register you as my potential buyer (no further obligation or fees). If you wish to proceed just reply with your FULL NAME, DELIVERY ADDRESS and a PHONE # where you can be reached, and they will contact you right away.

Best Regards,
Amy

Dear xxx,
I have sent your shipping details to Amazon. They will contact you today and let you know all the details about how to complete this transaction. Please keep me posted!

Sincerely,
Amy

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/