Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#339170 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:54 pm
Diane Campbell < [email protected] > wrote:

Hi, I`m Diane. My 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LS is still for sale, it has no problems and the asking price is $1,500. Probably it deserves more, but I'm asking this price because my husband died 2 months ago and she is bringing me bad memories, that's the reason I want to sell it. It has 55,159 miles 1.8L, 4 Cyl, FWD gasoline engine, automatic transmission.

If you are interested in buying it or if you have any questions, please reply to this email. To support my argument regarding the condition of the car, I`ve uploaded some extra photos here: http:/ /img ur.com/a /XP2PS

Subject: Re: Cruze

Right now I'm in a military base in Camp Mabry, Austin, TX in a training period and the car is here with me. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 days. I am a member of the eBay buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 5 days testing period after delivery. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If you are, please send me your name, address and phone number in order for me to setup the transaction and eBay will contact you with all the necessary info and payment instructions.

Thanks!
Sgt. Diane Campbell
2nd Battalion 136th Regiment (RTI)
Camp Mabry Army Base, Austin, TX

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement