Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#335048 by Michelle Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:03 pm
Fron - Western Union [email protected]

You've received wire transfer of 1,450.00 PLN from Matthew Griffiths.

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Matthew Griffiths in your favor, The total amount of 1,450.00 PLN was paid to your account by Matthew Griffiths as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:

Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name:

Matthew Griffiths
Account Number :

XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code :

Bank Branch:

25 Gresham Street,London,England
E-Mail:

[email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name :

Matthew Griffiths
Address:

109 Cranborne Cres

Potters Bar
EN6 3AQ

Purchase

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... _16x16.gif

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Matthew Griffiths account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Matthew Griffiths , please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Lloyds logo

Thank you for using Lloyds Bank!
The Lloyds Bank Online Team.
Learn more about Lloyds Bank.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#339664 by Maniak_rulz Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:58 am
The Online Transfer Order From Lloyds Bank Of England Has Been Approved Transfer.

********** AUTOMATIC SYSTEM TRANSFER REQUEST*******
Attention:

We want you to know that Scott Williams has paid for the item the money will be credited to your account when you have email us the shipment scan receipt. For Us to Make our Normal Verification on the Shipment scan slip And will want you to know that the money is now available to credited to your account but the money is on pending now take the item to the post office now and send it to the address giving to you and get back to us so that will can complete transaction.

This email is sent and authorized by the Bank Of England. If you have any question regarding this transfer, feel free to contact we do Everything we do for our customers, our shareholders, our associates and our communities, upon which the future prosperity of our company rests.If you have questions, Please visit our customer care services you can also Contact us Online: [email protected]

Thank you for using Lloyds Bank® Online Banking System (Auction Transfer). We look forward to serving you online with better services in the future.

Utah Partnership Handshake logo small MasterCardSwitch and MaestroVisa DeltaVisa ElectronLLOYDS BANKING GROUP

And whatsapp msg

[09:20, 18.9.2017] +234 809 569 0150: Okay my bank will send you the payment confirmation to you
[16:07, 18.9.2017] +234 809 569 0150: Welcome

I hope you received a payment confirmation from my bank, I kindly check your spam or information here is shipping address below

Name: William Wagner
Address: 57 Clifford road
West Bromwich
Zip Code: B70 8JY

All you have to do, packaged in the package safely and shipped with DHL POST right after dispatch, kindly send proof of delivery to my bank so they can once spend money

Also he contacted me from another number +2348177589884 he goes by the name scott
I am from romania...i hope you catch this @#$%
#346534 by beck222 Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:52 pm
This is the number he contacted me with:
+2348102942284

Gave me the same promise of bank transfer, name and address
#347022 by Michelle Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:25 am

You've received wire transfer of 620.00 EUR from Murray Bradshaw.

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Murray Bradshaw, The total amount of 620.00 EUR was paid to your account by Murray Bradshaw as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name: Murray Bradshaw
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code : 1456172
Bank Branch: 25 Gresham Street,London,England
E-Mail: [email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name : Murray Bradshaw
Address: 5 Grove Lea
Hertfordshire
AL108LA
England
Transaction type: Purchase
Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Murray Bradshaw account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Murray Bradshaw, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Thank you for using Lloyds Bank!
The Lloyds Bank Online Team.
Learn more about Lloyds Bank.

#347041 by mrtoast Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:24 am
Same guy contacted me with this number via whatsapp as I was selling macbook on willhaben.at:
+2348024335299