Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#340895 by Bryon Williams Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:12 pm
Caroline Jones < [email protected] > wrote:
My 2001 Honda Accord is still for sale. It has 105,822 miles.Auto, clear title. The price was reduced at $500 as I need to sell it before October 14th, when I'll be leaving with my unit Brigade Combat Team back to South Korea replacing the troops scheduled to come home. The deal includes free delivery as you may know we can ship a car/bike/etc from home to the base and back one time in a year for free. The vehicle will arrive at your address in 2 days so my presence it's not necessary cause I have everything arranged with eBay . You will have 5 days testing period before I receive any money and if by any reason you find something you don't like about, you can send it back on my expense and you will receive a full refund of your money. It is located in Omaha,Nebraska

If you're interested in purchasing it, all I need from you is your full name,phone# and shipping address and eBay will contact you shortly after I forward them your contact details. For more pictures pls click to link https:/ /im gur.com/ a/5k QYn

God Bless!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#343054 by Jtrenshaw Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:32 pm
I got one too:

Hello,
My 2001 Honda Accord is still for sale. It has 105,822 miles.Auto, clear title. The price was reduced at $500 as I need to sell it before November 3th, when I'll be leaving with my unit Brigade Combat Team back to South Korea replacing the troops scheduled to come home. The deal includes free delivery as you may know we can ship a car/bike/etc from home to the base and back one time in a year for free. The vehicle will arrive at your address in 2 days so my presence it's not necessary cause I have everything arranged with eBay . You will pay to eBay,they will secure the money,and they will ship the car,also you will have 5 days testing period,to decide if you keep it or not.It is located in Omaha,Nebraska

If you're interested in purchasing it, all I need from you is your full name,phone# and shipping address and eBay will contact you shortly after I forward them your contact details. For more pictures pls click to link https://www.use.com/NXcIj

God Bless!

I haven't gotten an invoice or anything yet, but when I do I will send you a copy.
#343211 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:09 pm
Subject: Re: 2001 Honda Accord

Hi again,

Let me to explain you better how this works. You send me your full name and your full shipping address and phone number so I can initiate the transaction. eBay contacts you with further details regarding the payment and shipping process. You submit the payment to eBay, eBay confirms the payment and asks me to release the shipment. I ship the car which should be at your door within 2-3 days with all the necessary papers (clear title, bill of sale, user’s manual, keys etc).You have a 5 days inspection period before you confirm the deal and eBay forwards the payment to me or you cancel the deal and get your money back .
Basically eBay holds your money safe until you confirm that this car is what you have been expected and you want to buy it. It is not a sight unseen deal.
On the other hand I can ship my car knowing eBay has your money and you won't "disappear" with my car. We are both covered.

Subject: Re: 2001 Honda Accord

Hi,
Glad I can do business. I’ll start the registration process with eBay Motors and you will receive the information you need from them: terms, buyer protection coverage, payment.Please let me know when eBay contacts you.
Best!

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#343212 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:10 pm
Subject: Transaction ID: VPP-9750-8552-9856 For 2001 Honda Accord

Thanks for using eBay! Here's your invoice.

Your invoice for eBay Motors purchases: 2001 Honda Accord
Invoice for Transaction Case ID VPP-9750-8552-9856 between Caroline Jones as the Seller and xxxxx as the Buyer.

How to make the payment!

Payment must be submitted via eBay Gift Cards and they can be purchased with cash at thousands of stores nationwide:(Walmart,CVS, Rite Aid,Walgreens, Kmart, Kroger)

Through eBay Gift Cards services we can guarantee you 100% protection and insurance in this transaction. eBay will secure the payment until the buyer receives, inspects and accepts the vehicle. Or, if it will be the case, eBay will refund the payment to the buyer.

You can add only up to $500.00 into a eBay Gift Card. For your purchase of $500 you need to buy 1 eBay Gift Cards and loaded with $500.00 .

Confirm the payment by replying to this email the following details:

- eBay Cards PIN Number (13 Digits Number off the back of your eBay Card)
- Pictures with the back of the eBay Cards where we can see the PIN Numbers (color pictures & readable, clear)

*** Important Note: For transactions with large amount or if a Buyer has a very low feedback or is new to eBay, Credit/Debit card or PayPal(online) is allowed if amount is not greater than $100. In case that your purchase amount exceeds $100 the Buyer submits payment thru eBay Gift Card . All eBay Gift Card must be bought by Cash, do not buy them with Credit Card or Debit Card.

Complete your eBay transaction in 5 easy steps:

Buy with Confidence! eBay protects your vehicle purchase against fraud and material misrepresentation.
This program is provided for FREE on all eligible vehicle transactions. There is no sign-up, opt-in, or registration necessary.
Step 1 Buyer and seller agree on the transaction terms and a selling price. Seller contacts eBay with the transaction details;
Step 2 eBay accepts the transaction and offers purchase protection to the buyer (if the transaction is declined, no further action is required from either the buyer or the seller);

Step 3 The Buyer receives an invoice and complete the money transfer to Vehicle Purchase Protection Program Department.
After the payment is received by eBay Vehicle Purchase department and approved the seller will initiate the delivery.
The seller has three business days to send the buyer and eBay the tracking number of the shipment. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the buyer;

Step 4 Buyer receives the merchandise and has ten days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the merchandise. If he refuses the merchandise, the buyer must ship the merchandise back to the seller within three business days. The seller will pay for shipping back the merchandise

Step 5 After the inspection period is over ( 5 business days ), the buyer must contact us with the result of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the merchandise, the refund will be sent to the buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified. Should you need a refund for this transaction, the insured amount will be taken from the seller's purchase protection account and sent to you. The refund is sent to your bank account, or by check or money order.

Vehicle
Purchase
Protection

For any questions please respond by replying to this e-mail or Press Submit News Ticket. Your request will go directly to our Customer Support Department.

[email protected]

#343214 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:11 pm
Domain Name: CUSTOMER-PAYMENT-SUPPORT.NET
Registry Domain ID: 2171391690_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-10-06T19:52:17Z
Creation Date: 2017-10-06T19:52:16Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-10-06T19:52:16Z