Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#342032 by Michelle Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:40 am
Barclays Bank Of EnglandⒸ <[email protected]>

You've received an Internet Banking Transfer which widely Use Globally.
Da biste dobili svoj novac brže u vaš korisnički račun, molimo vas da ide naprijed sada i poslati robu na adresu kupca, kao što je navedeno u nastavku, adresu isporuke kupcu i pošaljite nam Skeniranu potvrdu ili broj za praćenje za provjeru. Ovo je nova PPC (politika zaštite potrošača) potpisali smo s različitim sigurnosnim agencijom za zaštitu prodavatelja i kupca od prevare. Vaš korisnički račun bit će odmah pripisana Mi ćemo provjeriti Skeniranu potvrdu ili broj za praćenje, možete nam poslati. Trebate poslati Skeniranu ček i broj za praćenje nam za hitnu inspekciju, i mi ćemo sigurno зачислим ih na svoj račun bez odgađanja.

Poruku prodavcu: Novac ne će se odraziti i na vaš bankovni račun (ERSTE & STEIERMÄRKISCHE BANK ), prije nego što nam poslati primitka pošiljke u naš odjel za provjere. Ova mjera je usvojena u vezi s naše nove međunarodne strategije za zaštitu primatelja i interese primatelja i smanjenje prevare na internetu.
Shipping Address Of Our Client:
Name:Paul oneil
Address: 11 Froddington Road, Southsea
City: Portsmouth

Questions? It is now safe for you to go ahead with the shipment of the item because the money as been deducted from the buyer Account but the money will be on hold and will be released into your Account immediately we receive shipment detail and Your account will be credited immediately upon confirmation of the details required by us, Moreover our customer cannot Reverse the transfer after you might have sent the Shipment Tracking Number to us. we implored you to write back here: [email protected] within the next 24 Hours.

Yours sincerely,

Lindsey Howsam
Operations Director

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended solely for the person or organization to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, disclosing or distributing this e-mail or its contents (as it may be unlawful for you to do so) or taking any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it then advise the sender immediately by replying Without prejudice to the above prohibition on unauthorized copying and disclosure of this e-mail or its contents, it is your responsibility to ensure that any onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect you or the onward recipients' system or data. Please carry out such virus and other such checks as you consider appropriate. An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to monitoring for operational reasons or lawful business practices. This e-mail is issued by Barclay...

© 2017 Barclays Bank | All Rights Reserved.
For general banking inquiries, call

+44-74034-2422 or +44740-33-2422
Barclays Bank of England Plc Website - Copyright ©

Advertisement