Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#342814 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:55 pm
Subject: Aw: Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Compact System Camera - 14-42 EZ Lens + 40-150 mm R, Silver

Hello,
Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your message.

The product is new and original packaging with 24-month European guarantee and international invoice.
The offer lasts 2 days. The delivery takes place in Europe by UPS or DHL.
This is done only through the Amazon A-to-Z warranty program.
The operation goes through, Amazon, we need the following to process your orders.
If the order is not made by me, Amazon will automatically cancel the order.
Orders must only be made by us.

Watch out !!! Available 7 items in stock!

If you buy 2 products from us, we offer you a third free product.

Once I get the full address, I will send it to Amazon to complete the orders for you.

So you have to send me: your name and surname, address, phone number, product link and the price of the product that was on the page when you saw it.

And then for payment is usually done with Amazon.
Amazon will contact the invoice and payment instructions for the desired product.

The order is processed only if we have all the data needed to complete the orders.

Our policy is:
Amazon sends the required data immediately. Amazon handles payment and delivery order information. Up to 1-3 days you can get the product. With Amazon you have 7 days to inspect the available product. Then you have to make a decision as to whether you want to keep the product or not. Amazon will send me money if it detects that the product is as I have described, otherwise you will get the money back and DHL Prelo produced by you. All of these returns will be charged by our company.

Best regards
Dawsonni

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement