Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#346925 by Michelle Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:54 am
evinson-tractors.com
Created Date : 2017-11-03

Tom Herrmann <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I was today at the transport company. I will pay the shipping cost, but the price will not be flexible, will remain 1900 gbp.
For both our security, I will use a carrier with an escrow service, I will receive the money only after you will tell the company that wants to keep the item after inspection. You will also receive a invoice from the company.

Gradually explain what you should need do next:
1 First I need your contact details (name, address, zip code, mobile phone ...);
2 Then I will go to the company to initiate the transaction, the company will send an e-mail with all the details of the transaction and also the tracking number;
3 You will receive the details and the payment process will proceed to the shipping company;
4 After you will send the money to the company, you will receive the package 3-5 days and have 3 days to inspect the keyboard.
Like I said I get the money only after you will tell the company that all is well.

If it's something bad or just do not like the tyros, the company will refund the money back. But I am sure you will keep it because it's in perfect condition. You will see!

Thank you!

Tom Herrmann
Sales Manager Evinson Tractors
Machinery Equipments

Email: [email protected]

Quality Used Equipment - Ready When You Are
The reliable and efficient performance of your machinery is crucial to the productivity of your business, so you need a company you can rely on to provide you with top quality used equipment.
Evinson Tractors is the area’s largest independent dealer for Construction ,Agricultural and others equipments.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#347138 by Michelle Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:47 am

Hello,

The chair is in very good condition, is like in the pictures.I attached you some photos. This is a original Herman Miller chair and ottoman.Is normal size. Manufactured late 2015 both matching armchair & ottoman
At the moment I'm not in Denmark I was in Denmark with some business when I made the announce. I'm in Augsburg, Germany, I work at Evinson Tractors as a manager, I sell tractors and others machinery and due my work I travel a lot.
You can come to meet each other....so if you have the possibility to come here in Augsburg to pick up the chair personally, will be great! The coffee would be from me of course :-)

Or I can use a transport company; and of course I will pay all the shipping fees, I use a lot in my work domain ... This is also a good option because the company will provide a 3 days trial period, meaning that you can test the chair for 3 days, before receiving the money from you. You will receive the package in 3 or 4 days and the payment will be made via bank transfer.

So...let me know which option suits you better so I can give you further details.

Thank you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.