Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#45383 by richmondsg Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:15 pm
I don't mean to judge people without any reason but it forced me to post this thread for all of you watch lover. please be aware if you buying stuff online as I'm told by many friends "buy the seller" I'll kept that in mind. please ask for reference check before you deal with it, but still all those responses don't promise you anything and end up with your own decision and your own risk if you want to order.

and it's happened to me recently with CABINOTIERS.EU and the guy named MAX AIZELMAN. I'll tell you a short line regarding my order.

I've contacted this guy and check about his product availability for AP Royal Oak and he said "yes we do have it in the stock and its "H" series. for overseas buyer you'll get 10.6% export VAT free, you can place an order from our site and we'll proceed the invoice and email to you. we only accept bank wire transfer" this conversation was on 26th December 2010.

then I made up my mind and decided to order from this source which was on 30th December 2010, everything is exactly like he said to me.. I've received the invoice with the bank detail. so I went to my local bank on the next day but unfortunately the bank was closed during new year and will be back online on 3th January. I did inform the guy about this situation on that day.

and the day has comes 3th of January, I went to the local bank to do the telegraphic transfer according to the invoice. I've done my part for payment and sent email to him even contacted him directly to inform this transaction. He told me "Ok,I'll keep you updated when the funds received by the bank". alright then 3 business days passed, I did check on him but the funds not yet received. well then 6 business days passed which is today 11th January I tried to get him and ask for my status order from email and call his number end up with nothing. no reply on my email. and every time I called up it goes to mailbox. and until this moment I kept waiting for them to response.

My question is, did he really never received the funds? I understand for doing T.T (telegraphic transfer) normally the longest take 3 business days. but its been a week time and I got no update status for my order.

http://www.cabinotiers.eu
Advertisement

#45487 by GomerPyle Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:10 pm
This is a worrying development for that website domain

This account has been suspended.

A domain and website alone is no proof that you're dealing with a respectable company, or even a company.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer