Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#355097 by Der Stern Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:07 am
Hi! Got another scammer who "pays" for item through Credit Europe Bank and asks you to ship item so afterwards you will get "freezed" payment from aforementioned bank on your account. Current fake name of the scammer is Rob Shaw, his email [email protected]. Address he wants you to send item to is:

Name : olatunji mobolarinwa
Address : No 23,alorire street dugbe
City : Ibadan
State : Oyo state
Zip code : 23402

Pics how scam looks in links below:

Please, be vigilant and don't ship anything anywhere without being 100% sure and better sell your items face to face in a public place.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed out side links.
Advertisement

#356576 by Sio Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:56 am
I got an email which I posted below of someone trying to buy my AIR JORDANs online here in the Phiippines:

sent by EMAIL: [email protected] which says <CREDIT EUROPE> in my mailing lists
The person saying they are buying this for her cousin here is the email add: [email protected]
P.S.- When I told her I am a bit hessistant to transact with her she even sent me pics "proof of her identity"-
I wish I could post the pics here so as to help warn others not to be scammed.

The Online Transfer Order From Credit Europe Bank® Has Been Approved.
TRANSFER NUMBER: RF31006487641 977KMS

Dear: XXXXXXX XXO ,

We hereby informs that you are 100% secure with us as we look forward to serve you better. We really appreciate your doing transaction with
Credit Europe Bank®.We want you to be rest assured that you will surely get your fund available in your bank account as soon as we confirm the shipment details from you and we are using this new procedure to ensure that both buyer and seller are secure from any fraud activities perpetrated online nowadays.
We are using this medium to guarantee that your total sum of ( ₱15,000.00 ) is already intact with us to be credited into your account and your buyer account has been blocked for a short period of time till we get your account activated with the fund and we are also doing this to ensure that you are secure and safe with us.Although, the fund cannot be cancel nor reverse back to your buyer because it is an international transfer payment and we are using this procedure to enhance the security measure on any transaction with us. once more your buyer ( Maria Benitez ) has paid for your item ( Shoe Jordan ).We want to inform you that your fund ( ₱15,000.00 ) has been ready to be released to your Bank account provided by your buyer but we need the shipment scanned copy receipt for verification and to get your fund available in your account.

***Buyers Account Details ***

Account Name: Maria Benitez
Bank Name: Credit Europe Bank
Bank Code: CE00931NL
Account Number: 59254262
Bank Location: Netherlands
***Seller's Bank Account Details***

Beneficiary Name:.......... XXXXXX XXX
Account Number :........ 0000000000000000
Account Type............Savings
Bank :........... RCBC

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________

TRANSACTION DETAILS
Transaction ID : RF31006487641977KMS

ORDER TRANSACTION DETAILS.
TRANSACTION CODE DATE & TIME AUCTION ITEM PURCHASED AUCTION COMPANY AUCTION # ITEM AMOUNT PACKING AND POSTAGE FEES
TOTAL AMOUNT PAID
RF31006487641977KMS
23/feb/2018
05:26 AM
Shoe Jordan OLX.PH
N/A ₱12,000.00
₱3,000.00
₱15,000.00

Note:This payment is for item: (Gadget). And also the shipment must be made with (DHL Post Office/ EMS ) International Express Mail.

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS
***ATTENTION***
The order has been APPROVED, you CAN NOW ship the merchandise to the buyer's shipping address. You are expected to make the shipment with 48 hours of receiving this Transfer Payment Approval Notification and get to our Transfer department/Technical Dept. with the tracking number for Shipment Verification.

Address Status Confirmed

Name..... Olagunjoye Bayonle Toyin
P. O. Box..... Box27ada
City..... Ada
State..... Osun
Postal code.... 231114
Country... Nigeria

Awaiting Shipment Scanned Receipt for Verification.Logging you in securely

Thank you for using Credit Europe bank Auction payment Transfer!
The Credit Europe bank Auction Payment team.

http://www.clubafaceri.ro/files/article ... bank_2.jpg
Trevor Field
Trevor Field
Marketing Director.
THANKS FOR USING CREDIT EUROPE BANK LTD® ONLINE TRANSFER..

After reviewing the other post on this forum I have learned that this guy is a scammer and I would not send anything to them, My main concern is that I gave them my local bank account number and they also have my email address since we are communicating through email?, how can I protect my information?
#378996 by Eunice_sy Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:30 pm
I think i'm in the same situation as u.They keep asking u to pay for more in order to get back ur money. They keep rushing u doing the transaction n keep saying that this was the last step. after done, u can get back all ur money.Can i know what u have done afterwards?I' m currently facing this issue as well.
#378997 by Terminator5 Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:39 pm
Its a scam . Your not going to get your money back . Don't give them any more money !

Daniel 8 :25
#379009 by Terminator5 Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:40 pm
Ignore them . You can go ahead and post the contents of their collection email .

Daniel 8 :25