Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#356045 by Michelle Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:19 am
Daniel R. Hill ([email protected]) написал:

Hi,
My name is Daniel Ronald Hill, thank you for your interest in my car.
I am British and I would appreciate it if we can communicate in English.
The car is in perfect condition, the body is in perfect shape, no hidden defects, as well as the interior in excellent condition, non-smoking car, never involved in an accident. The engine running like new and the maintenance was done in time. The car has the original documentation ( the documents necessary to transfer title of the car in your name ), such as certificate of registration, full service history, two keys, Vehicle Inspection and Car-Pass.
I worked in Belgium as an European lawyer initially for a period of 1 year. I bought the car to use it in the time I was working here.
Recently, after 4 months in Belgium, I was moved with my work in Windsor, England, so I no longer need the car because the steering wheel is on the left side. Fees to register the car in England is to high. I am the second owner of the car. The car is still on Belgian registration.
You will find attached additional photos of my vehicle, to see that it is in a very good condition.
Here are some pictures: https://myalbum.com/album/D5o5gruOH733
The price is negotiable. I can give you more details about the car that allows you to calculate how much the registration tax would be to your name. If you are interested feel free to contact me and I will get back to you with all the information you need to know about about this transaction.
I am ready to pay for the delivery fees to your location.
Thank you!
Daniel R. Hill
Business Lawyer
Windsor, United Kingdom
www.lawstreet.eu

Daniel R. Hill ([email protected])

Hello,
I will explain you.
My plan was to take a couple of days free from work to come with the car to meet you and have a face to face deal. Due to my new project for which I have a deadline it is impossible to come to meet you. The car is located in Windsor, England and will be delivered to your address. This would be my first car sale and I would like to be very smooth.
I found a reputable delivery company specialized in vehicle transactions and they can take care of our transaction. As I've told you the company name is E-Ship Services Limited.
They will handle the transport, payment and all the other necessary services, so the transaction can be safe and smooth. The delivery of the car in Ukraine will take 2 or 3 working days. They can also handle the ownership title transfer to your name.
Once the car arrives to you, you will be able to test and verify the car for 5 days or 200 km before deciding if you keep the car or not. If you are not satisfied with the vehicle, the delivery company will pick it up and deliver it back to England on my expenses and the payment you previously sent will be returned to you immediately (I accept this terms as I know the car condition is excellent).
If you agree with these terms I need the following details to start the transaction:
- Complete Name (Name which you will register the car to). It's very important because company Sales Manager will write the sale-agreement.
- Delivery Address (street and number, city, zip code)
- Phone Number - I need a valid phone number as the company representative will call you (English support) to confirm delivery process.
- A scanned copy of your Identity card (for the contract of sale)
As soon as I will receive your details I will be able to start the transaction. They will prepare the delivery route, transaction invoice, sale agreement, tracking number so you can verify the transport online. When the transaction will start you will be contacted by the company with the transaction information including the tracking number and all details about delivery and payment. You need to proceed with the payment to the company in order to receive the car for the testing period.
During those 5 days or 200 km verification period when you can inspect the car and see if it is what you need. If you decide to keep it, E-Ship Services Limited representative will contact you and will help you to prepare the documents and transfer the ownership of the car to your name. But if you decide not to keep the car, a truck will pick it up (I don't think will be necessary, the car is in excellent condition, you will fall in love with it).
*Please note that no payment will be released to me until you receive the car, inspect it and agree to buy it and your deposit is fully refundable if you will otherwise and decide to not buy the car after the testing period.
I hope you are satisfied with this way of doing business. If you will accept these terms let me know so we can start the process.
Best Regards!
Daniel R. Hill
Business Lawyer
Windsor, United Kingdom
www.lawstreet.eu
P.S. Attached you can see my passport and driver's license in case you'll need to register the car into your name.

Reported using Fake Lost or Stolen uk Passport Number 539359308

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement