Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#356131 by Michelle Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:40 am

You've received wire transfer of €419.00 EUR from Jason Ridley
We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Jason Ridley in your favor, The total amount of €419.00 EUR was paid to your account by Jason Ridley as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Barclays Bank PLC
Account Name: Jason Ridley
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code : 2019380
Bank Branch: 1 Churchill Place,London,England
E-Mail: [email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name : Jason Ridley
Address: 233 canning street benwell
London,
: NE48UJ
Newcastle
United Kindom
Transaction type: Purchase

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully: The total amount above has been deducted from Jason Ridley account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by e, Jason Ridley -please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

FSCS
Thank you for using Barclays!
The Barclays Online Team.
Learn more about Barclays.
Copyright 2018 Barclays. All rights reserved.

Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered no. 1026167.
Registered in England.
Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Barclays

Barclays Email ID BBP117.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#363604 by rajiv85 Wed May 02, 2018 6:22 pm
Hello Michelle, I received this scam today.. thanks to your post i was able to confirm that it is a scam. It is dangerous. They found my phone on willhaben.at and told me to post it to them... only when I post them a registered confirmation that it was sent to them that the bank gives me the money. Someone might be scammed by this. Or have been scammed. Thank you for the job you do to protect people!

Jackson Brenda Just Sent You €216.00 EUR Cash With Bank Transfer Number-MT001710LB661022NL
Barclay's Bank PLC <[email protected]> Wed, May 2, 2018 at 2:18 PM
XXXXXXXX
Barclays Personal Banking

Dear XXXXXX

You've received wire transfer of €216.00 EUR from Jackson Brenda

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Jackson Brenda in your favor, The total amount of €216.00 EUR was paid to your account by Jackson Brenda as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Payment Details
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Transaction ID: # 2383-0382-7552-9654
Transaction Date:02- MAY -2018
Payment Method:
Account Number: XXXX-XXXX-0021
Payment Status:
PAYMENT APPROVED OK
Money Transfer From:
Account Name: Jackson Brenda
Money Transferred TO:
Bank Name:
RAJIVERSINGH
Account Name:
sobhee
Account No. : AT811200050575116029
Swift Code :
BKAUATWW
Telephone no.: +43 6644876392
E-Mail:
[email protected]
Expected Payout Location: AUSTRIA
Delivery Information:
Name : Kevin Bellotti
Address: Flat 4 , 56 BURGESS PARK HOUSE CAMBERWELL ROAD,
City:
Zip code:
State:

London,
SE5 0EN
United Kindom
Item Information:
Item Title: SAMSUNG NOTE 4
Quantity: 1 Unit
Delivery Method: DHL.
Billing Summary:
Transfer Amount: €216. 00 EUR
Shipping Fees: + 00.00 EUR
Promotion Discount: - 0.00 EUR

Total: €216. 00 EUR

Please Read Carefully: The total amount above has been deducted from Jackson Brenda account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Jackson Brenda, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

FSCS
Copyright 2017 Barclays. All rights reserved.

Registered in England.
Barclays

#365417 by klaasdj Thu May 24, 2018 12:56 am
Dear
xxxxx

You've received wire transfer of €630.00 EUR from David Williams

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by David Williams in your favor, The total amount of €630.00 EUR was paid to your account by David Williams as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Payment Details
Transaction ID: # 2383-0382-7552-9654
Transaction Date: 23- May -2018
Payment Method:
Account Number: XXXX-XXXX-0021
Payment Status:
PAYMENT APPROVED OK
Money Transfer From:
Account Name: David Williams
Money Transferred TO:
Bank Name:
ING Bank
Account Name:
K. de Jong
Account No. : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Swift Code :
XXXXXXXXX
Telephone no.: *****
E-Mail:
[email protected]
Expected Payout Location: NERTHERLAND
Delivery Information:
Name : David William Atherton
Address: 91 walnut avenue weaverham Cheshire
City:
Zip code:
State:

Chester
CW8 3EB
United Kindom
Item Information:
Item Title: Mac Mini
Quantity: 1 Unit
Delivery Method: dhl.
Billing Summary:
Transfer Amount: €630. 00 EUR
Transfer Fees: + 00.00 EUR
Promotion Discount: - 0.00 EUR

Total: €630. 00 EUR

Please Read Carefully: The total amount above has been deducted from David Williams account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by David Williams, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

FSCS
Copyright 2017 Barclays. All rights reserved.

Registered in England.
Barclays

-------------
Yesterday, May 23 2018, I received the message above from a person calling himself 'David William Atherton' after he claimed he had transferred the money to my account.
Checked the email address of this bank ([email protected]) and came across this site.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu May 24, 2018 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#370250 by Michelle Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:50 am
Barclay's Bank PLC <[email protected]>

...... Money Transfer From:
Account Name: Lydia Calixtro

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#377718 by koaly Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:23 am
Hi there!

I have been targeted today with the same type of scam after posting an advert @ Willhaben.at
I already forwarded an email, which I received from there.
I share also a copy of our chat in Whatsapp.
May be you find it useful. There are at least address for delivery, postal address, actual phone numbers and email.
These scammers may harm a lot of people.
The picture is loaded at google. I'm not sure why it's not shown here.
[Removed - AJ]
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed screenshot.
#377721 by AlanJones Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:45 am
Please post the actual text of the chat, not a screenshot as that is of little value as the search engines won't index the content.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#402472 by Alena Novozhenova Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:51 pm
Today i received this message from
[email protected]. I hope U can help.

​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ BANK​ TRANSFER INVOICE​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Date:02:01:2020.​ ​ ​ ​

Order Number:​ SW893445789KMS

Dear​ ​ Alena Novozhenova,

​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ This is to inform you that we have received your payment of​ (​ € 750.00​ )​ from​ Carmen Leslie​ for an item:​ Phone​ Purchased from (AVITO) online advert.The money has now been deducted from the buyer's Bank Account and ready to be transferred into your Bank Account. It will be deposited into your Bank Account:

Sellers Bank Account provided by the Buyers
.............................. .............................

Name:​ ​ Alena Novozhenova
Bank Name:​ Tinkoff Bank
Account Number:​ ​ 4377723744851191
Email Address:​ [email protected]

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..

This Auction payment has been deducted from your Buyer Bank Account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your seller bank account which information is provided above until You Send us the Shipment Reference/Tracking Number or Bar Code for shipment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before him/her Account will be Credited. the Tracking Number must send to us, As soon as we got the Shipment's Tracking Number for security purposes and the safety of the buyer with the seller, the money will be credited to your Account within 12 hours.

APPROVED®
=======================================================================================

*CUSTOMER SUPPORT*
If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact the Customer Support Representative of your Wire Transfer payment that has been assigned to this particular Order at:​ [email protected]
Thank you for using​ Barclay's​ Bank Wire Transfer Payment Service.We look forward to serving your online auction payment needs better in the future.
Barclay's Bank Financial Manager
Image result wey dey for barclays bank image
Barclay's​ Bank​ Team.

Thank you for using​ Barclay's Bank.
We look forward serving your online payment needs in the future...
FBI​ APPROVED®
Image result wey dey for fbi image
INTERPOL​ APPROVED®

Image result wey dey for interpol image
Kind regards

In order to prevent fraud this transaction​
is fully monitored by the INTERPOL&FBI.

Trevor Field