Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#358823 by Bryon Williams Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:04 am
From: ***PEN AIR FEDERAL CREDIT UNION TRANSFER CONFIRMATION RECEIPT***TRANSFER IDENTIFICATION CODE CA945091608553RB*** < [email protected] >

Subject: ***PEN AIR FEDERAL CREDIT UNION TRANSFER CONFIRMATION RECEIPT***TRANSFER IDENTIFICATION CODE CA945091608553RB***

http:// www. northes cambia .com /wp-conte nt/uplo ads/2013/ 03/penair12.jpg

TRANSFER OTHER TRANSFER NUMBER: CA945091608553RB

Dear; xxxxxx
Congratulations!!!

The Payment placed by " MR,BARRY LEE " for your item has been APPROVED by Pen Air Federal Credit Union®.

The financial details of the transaction are stated :

*FINANCIAL DETAILS*
-------------------------------------------------
AUCTION AMOUNT MYR: 1,000
AGENT FEE MYR: 500
BONUS MYR: 200
NUMBER OF ITEM : 1
------------------------------------------------- TOTAL
MYR:1,700 WIRE TRANSFER CONFIRMED
------------------------------------------------------------

SELLER'S ACCOUNT DETAILS
xxxxxx

BUYER'S ACCOUNT DETAILS
ACCOUNT NAMEACCOUNT NUMBERBANK NAMEBICEMAIL
MR BARRY LEE 7870068320PEN AIR FEDERAL CREDIT UNION (USA)BOFAUS3N
[email protected]

Pemindahan itu telah diluluskan dan dana telah didebitkan dari akaun pembeli, Anda boleh melihat dia membuat pembayaran tambahan ) yang merupakan bayaran Ejen.Dalam lain ke dalam akaun anda,anda hanya perlu membayar wang kepada butir-butir akaun yang akan dihantar kepada anda dan mengimbas resit bayaran kembali kepada kami. (Dengan serta-merta selepas ini Akaun anda akan dikreditkan dan anda diberitahu).Kami melakukan ini untuk melindungi kedua-dua pembeli dan penjual daripada penipuan dan sistem yang digunakan mematuhi Program Perlindungan Pengguna.Kerana kenyataan bahawa(Pen Air Federal Credit Union)memproses beribu-ribu pesanan setiap hari.Credit Union Pen Air Persekutuan Online Transfer Wang adalah selamat, mudah, dan menjimatkan alternatif untuk menghantar wang tunai melalui pos, Pen Air Federal Credit Union membantu membina komuniti yang kuat dengan membantu orang mencapai impian mereka. Kita mencapai standard yang lebih tinggi setiap hari, dalam segala yang kita lakukan untuk pelanggan, pemegang saham, rakan dan masyarakat, di mana kemakmuran masa depan syarikat kami terletak

(MYR500

HERE IS THE FULL AGENT ACCOUNT DETAILS TO TRANSFER:

ACCOUNT NUMBER:1512-0432-6859
BANK NAME:MAYBANK
NAME: MOHAMAD ZARIFF

Mr. Stewart Ramsey
CEO/ Bank Manager.

***NOTE***.Thank you for using Pen Air Federal Credit Union Online Banking System ( Wire Transfer )®.We look forward to serving your online with better services in the futureYou may contact service by replying directly to this confirmation message and Quote the Above Transfer Number for quick recognition of this transaction.(Pen Air Federal Credit Union)® customer

The Maylay part has been Machine translated"
The transfer has been approved and the funds have been debited from the buyer's account, You may see him make an additional payment) which is the agent's payment. In the other into your account, you only have to pay the money to the account details that will be sent to you and scan the receipt pay back to us. (Immediately after this your Account will be credited and you are notified). We do this to protect both buyers and sellers from fraud and the system used to comply with the Consumer Protection Program. Due to the fact that (Water Federal Credit Union) processes thousands Daily Money Transfer Union Online Money Transfer Credit Union is a safe, easy, and economical alternative to sending cash by mail, Federal Water Credit Union's Union helps build a strong community by helping people achieve their dreams. We achieve a higher standard every day, in everything we do for our customers, shareholders, partners and communities, where the future prosperity of our company lies

If you are reading this. The scammer will send you a fake payment. Do not be mistaken. It will be a spoof. The scammer will send an email pretending to be from a bank. He will use the name of the real bank. The real bank is not involved. If you have received an fake email such as this please forward it to me. I will report or post as necessary.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#365082 by dielea Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 pm
Hello.. I have received this email after one buyer transfer the payment via international wire transfer and told me the transfer my money to the agent like stated in the above email.. He promise me I will get back my money after all the transaction done. My question now is this email real and will I get back my money if I have done the transaction.. Please help me.. Thank you
#365083 by Bryon Williams Sat May 19, 2018 10:03 pm
Welcome,

You will not get your money back nor whatever item you are shipping.

Sell in person face to face.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#365175 by dielea Mon May 21, 2018 3:36 am
Bryon Williams wrote:Welcome,

You will not get your money back nor whatever item you are shipping.

Sell in person face to face.

Ok :cry: :cry:
But luckily I'm not posted anything yet..
Thank you