Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#359893 by Michelle Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:33 am

You've got New Funds!!

Dear

Abdul Wahid Abdul Aziz Al-Farsi Just sent you Money With PayPal.

Abdul Wahid Abdul Aziz Al-Farsi is a Verified Buyer.

Shipping Information:

Address:
Name: Ibrahim Hammed
Address : Shallom Street Araromi Area
City: Oyo Town
State: Oyo State
Postal code: 211224

Address Status:
Verified

This PayPal® Payment has been Deducted from the Buyer's Account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be Credited to your Account Until the Shipment Tracking Number is sent to us for the Proper Verification so as to Secure both the Buyer and The Seller. Below are the necessary Information Requested before Your Account will be Credited.

*** Send the Tracking Number to us or email us through this mail [email protected] and Our Customer Service Personnel will Attend to you***

**PLEASE NOTE**

Once the Shipment has Been Verified and The Tracking Number Sent to us, You Will Receive a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL " From PayPal® informing you that The Money has been Credited.

Thank you For Using PayPal!

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------------------
PayPal Email ID : PP315.

Copyright © 1999-2018 PayPal. All Rights Reserved.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#425415 by Michelle Tue May 11, 2021 6:45 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Follow the instructions below to pay the courier company:

1. Create a MoonPay online account on your mobile phone or computer (moonpay.io).
Select the Buy Bitcoin Core (BTC) option.
Enter the amount to be transferred € 200.00 EUR
Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address (BTC). 17jGYN3Wnj44fgACX9gzoELcE4RQk4NbwZ Eand click on NEXT
"Full name and address (upload a photo of the front of your identity)"

2. Just follow the instructions and fill in the required details and pay with your bank / card (debit / credit card). If the transfer is successful, you will forward the confirmation page for proper review and completion of the transaction

APPROVED
Bitcoin Core (BTC) address:
17jGYN3Wnj44fgACX9gzoELcE4RQk4NbwZ
Address status: CONFIRMED.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.