Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#360404 by Michelle Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:56 am
Leighton bevan <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello, I made the payment and i have been alert that a payment have been sent to you and i check my account and it was been deducted and my bank send the payment receipt attached to the confirmation for you. So i will want you to check your inbox or your spam box for the confirmation email from Lloyd's Bank Of London, Now my bank are waiting for you to go and complete the shipment and get back to them with a shipment slip so that they can verifiy it and then credit your account after they finish their last step of verification. So i will urge you to complete the shipment via DHL, UPS, TNT or DPD courier service to the address given to you by me and my bank and send the shipment scan slip to my bank and also me so that they can verify it ok...This is the shipment address below.

Kevin J Hine 97 The Crescent Slough :SL1 2LJ United Kingdom

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#362639 by Tatsacferreira Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:48 am
Michelle wrote:
Leighton bevan <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello, I made the payment and i have been alert that a payment have been sent to you and i check my account and it was been deducted and my bank send the payment receipt attached to the confirmation for you. So i will want you to check your inbox or your spam box for the confirmation email from Lloyd's Bank Of London, Now my bank are waiting for you to go and complete the shipment and get back to them with a shipment slip so that they can verifiy it and then credit your account after they finish their last step of verification. So i will urge you to complete the shipment via DHL, UPS, TNT or DPD courier service to the address given to you by me and my bank and send the shipment scan slip to my bank and also me so that they can verify it ok...This is the shipment address below.

Kevin J Hine 97 The Crescent Slough :SL1 2LJ United Kingdom

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Hello.
I receved the same email.
Im from Portugal.
#369016 by smileyfrau Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:58 pm
Hello,
I received the same kind of email. This Kevin J Hine contacted me regarding and brand new smart phone that I was selling on eBay Kleinanzeige in Germany. I made the huge mistake of sending the phone before the money hit my account and now I’m kicking myself. I’m out a phone and 670€. I have text messages and emails if you’d like to have them.
Karen