Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#361837 by Michelle Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:48 am
"WellsFargo Bank" <[email protected]>

This is to inform you that we have received your full payment of 419 Euro from the buyer of your Item Pitcher Ediger, and the full payment would be transferred to your bank account below:

From

Pitcher Ediger 8070416302 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Current Account PNBPUS33XXX

We have completed the procedure of the transfer of the full payment into your bank account, but note that you have to SHIP the item and send us the shipping tracking number for confirmation and 2 hours after the verification of the shipment receipt we will finally deposit the full payment of 750 Euro into your account.

***IMPORTANT NOTICE***

The transfer has been processed and approved and the funds has been debited to the buyer's account, but it shall not be credited to your account until you SHIP the product and send the shipping tracking number to us at this e-mail address: [email protected] . We are doing this to protect both the buyer and seller from fraud and the system is being used in compliance with the Consumer Protection Program®

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#376985 by Michelle Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:06 am
Associated with this Scam

[email protected]

Pitcher Ediger : +1(509) 284-4324

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.