Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#362948 by Michelle Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:26 am
Davide <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

The pick up is still for sale in excellent condition, with no damages or any faults. All necessary documents available. My current location is Ullapool/Scotland due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £8,679 delivered at my costs.

Thank you
Davide

Photos attached. The only reason for selling this car so cheap is because I am involved in a military project and I will be deployed for 4 years to New Zealand to exchange experience. Currently I am in Ullapool, Scotland. Due to my location and since view is not an option I agree for a 5-7 days of full inspection period ( after the date you receive the car). This means that you have 7 days to inspect the car for any damages and decide if you want to keep it or not!
I can send the car with a transport company and the delivery time takes 1-2 days.
Because I will sign return policy, your money will be insured by them and you will have the option to reject the deal.
If you are really interested in buying the car please forward your name and address for the delivery and tomorrow morning i will go the transport company to register as a buyer of the car.

Thank you,
Davide

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement