Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#363527 by Michelle Tue May 01, 2018 11:21 am

We are writing you regarding your inquiries about an on-going payment transaction with PayPal©. Once again, we want you to know that a payment of € 419.00 EUR for an auctioned item (Good)s has been deposited into our database by our client, Kathleen Renee and it would be credited on your Account As mentioned earlier, the money was sent through the Service Option Secure Payment so that the transaction can be Protected and Monitored with adequate security measures in which your Maestro Card would be loaded and your money would be available for withdrawer.

We also want you to know that we at PayPal© stands as a third party for this transaction and we are here to protect both the buyer and seller. Strictly, that the buyer can not stop the transfer or withdraw the on-going transfer, which means you are Safe and Secured.

So therefore, all you have to do now is to send us the Shipment Receipt (Invoice) given to you at your local post office after you have shipped the item. Once again, be rest assured that you will have your money, Once the Shipment Information is received from you and being processed and confirmed Authentic.

We are sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused and we want you to know that the total sum of € 419.00 EUR is ready and available to be credited into your Account as soon as the necessary step is taken by you.
Best Regards,

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#369039 by pauliusbel Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:04 am
Hello. I want to tell that I aslo get the email but i make mistake becouse I send the packege to Kethlee Renee friend Adeyemo Segun

Here is the email that I received
We are writing you regarding your inquiries about an on-going payment transaction withPayPal©. Once again, we want you to know that a payment of €115.00 EUR for an auctioned item (Good)s has been deposited into our database by our client, Kathleen Renee and it would be credited on your Account As mentioned earlier, the money was sent through the Service Option Secure Payment so that the transaction can be Protected and Monitored with adequate security measures in which your Maestro Card would be loaded and your money would be available for withdrawer.

We also want you to know that we at PayPal© stands as a third party for this transaction and we are here to protect both the buyer and seller. Strictly, that the buyer can not stop the transfer or withdraw the on-going transfer, which means you are Safe and Secured.
#383710 by Michelle Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:25 am
PYPLTeam <[email protected]>

Shipping Information Post Office (3-5 Days EXPRESS MAIL/International Registered Mail)

Address: Name : Adeyemo Segun
Address: No 4 Jaburata
City: Offa
State: Kwara State
Zip Code: 23401

Address Status: Confirmed

This PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your account until the shipment receipt / TRACKING number is sent to us for the verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited. Send SHIPPING number to our customer care service or reply us through the confirmation email sent to you and our customer service care will attend toyou. As soon as you send us a copy of the shipment receipt / TRACKING number for security purposes and the safety of the buyer and the seller, the money will be credited to your account.

Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal. All Rights Reserved

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.