Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
Advertisement

#376553 by M Campos Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:48 am
Dear Maria Isabel Campos,
We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Jane Bryan Sowden In your favour, The total amount of 700.00 EUR was paid to your account by Jane Bryan Sowden as payment of an auction item and it has been approved and the payment details are stated below
Receipt No: PT5467-6034-0000-3630
Payment Details
Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:
Account Name : Account Number: Sort Code :
Bank Branch : Country:
E-mail:
Kingdom Bank
Jane Bryan Sowden
Churchill Place, London United Kingdom [email protected]
Money Transferred To:
Bank Name : Account Name : Account Number :
Swift code : Country: E-mail:
Item #
Item Title
Quantity
Price
Amount
iPhone 8
650.00 EUR
700.00 EUR
Current status: Confirmed-Approved
Shipping And Handling Packages Via; TNT, CTT ,UPS, DPD & EXPRESS
INTERNATIONAL: 50.00 EUR TOTAL: 700.00 EUR
Please Read Carefully: The total amount above has been deducted from Jane Bryan Sowdenaccount, To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim the money back and fund will be credited into your account Immediately the
shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification Purposes Once shipment tracking code have been verified, The money will be credited into your bank account immediately Mail the shipment scan slip to our customer care service assigned to this transaction at:
[email protected]
Delivery Information
Address Status:
OK To Ship
Name: Philip Locke Sowden Address: 26 Barkmill road Aberdeen
City: Scotland
Zip-Code: AB25 3BP Country: United Kingdom
Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Jane Bryan Sowden please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be valid. For any questions regarding this transfer, contact us
[email protected]
If you have any problems then please contact customer services on +447035678007 Offices open Monday to
Saturday 8:00 to 16:00

I RECEIVED ONE OF THESE EMAILS. WHAT SHOULD I DO? ARE THEY ABLE TO TAKE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT? HELP PLEASE