Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#365370 by Michelle Wed May 23, 2018 5:43 am

This e-Mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment of €3.419,00 EUR
from Fabrizio Rambelli via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.

Reversals : This method of payment cannot be reversed.

Transaction status : Pending 99 % done... ( Read instructions below and follow the procedure to complete your transaction )

Note from Fabrizio Rambelli:
I have paid for the Car and I added the transport agent's fee. thanks!!!

Transaction Summary
Sent From Fabrizio Rambelli
[email protected]

Once the money's in your account you can:
Spend the money online at thousands of shops that accept PayPal.
Withdraw it from your bank account.
Transfer the money to a credit card.

The above sum includes the transport charges for the Merchandise, which means it has to be manually approved by us. Due to the sum of money involved, we have to take an extra step to protect the account holders.

Please be informed that you are required to send a sum of €970.00 EUR to the pick-up agent address below via Money Gram money transfer and then get back to us with relevant information you were provided with when the money has been sent here CLICK HERE and upon confirmation of the money you sent we shall finally credit your account

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer.

1. Visit your nearest shop/Money Gram Outlet and request a Money Gram sending form.

2. Choose their Money in Minutes service.

3. Enter the receiver's name and address provided below.

4. Pay with your Credit Card or Cash.

5. You'll get a confirmation receipt. Attach and email a scanned copy of the receipt to us.

Click Here Locate Nearest Money Gram Outlet

Transport Agent :

Name : Mark David
City : Athens
State: Athens
Zip code : 30602

Yours sincerely,
PayPal Team.

You may contact us by replying directly to this message because this inbox is monitored.
Copyright © 1999-2018 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie SCA Société en commandite par Actions. The official registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal PPC001017: cbc054ee3aba8

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#366128 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:50 pm
>От: Fabrizio Rambelli [email protected]
>Относно: Re: Car

I'm satisfied with the price and condition. I am buying it internationally to Romania and i would pay you through PayPal into your PayPal account directly as it is the fastest and easiest way for me to make payment at this moment, do not worry about PayPal charges as i would be paying for it and about the transportation, i shall arrange for a individual transport agent to come to your home directly for the pickup.

So if you accept this transaction, you should send me your info requested below if you have an account already with PayPal

Name:
PayPal Email address:
Cell Phone No:
Total Cost :

But if you don't have an account with PayPal just login to (www.paypal.com) and register with them. When you are done with the registration send me the email used for the registration with PayPal so i can pay into your PayPal account immediately and then we can arrange for my transport agent to come for the pick up, after you would have received your money. I will need your home address & telephone number for the pick up to be arranged.

i expect your reply soon :)

Fabrizio Rambelli

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#368151 by Michelle Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:33 am
PayPal <[email protected]>

........ Sent From
Joao Borges

[email protected]

Transport Agent :

Courier Info: Agent Name : Anthony David
Zip code : 10431

Details Status: Confirmed

ou may contact PayPal customer service by replying directly to this email by using the reply button in your e-Mail Box and Quote the Above Transaction ID for quick recognition of this transaction.

Copyright © 1999 - 2018 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxemburg

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#368960 by Michelle Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:21 am
[email protected]

Transaction Summary
Sent From Joao Borges
[email protected]

The above sum includes the transport charges for the Merchandise, which means it has to be manually approved by us. Due to the sum of money involved, we have to take an extra step to protect the account holders.

Please be informed that you are required to send a sum of 1,800.00 PLN to the pick-up agent address below via Money gram money transfer and then get back to us with relevant information you were provided with when the money has been sent here CLICK HERE and upon confirmation of the money you sent we shall finally credit your account with a total of 5,300.00 PLN.`

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer:

1. Visit your nearest shop/Money gram Outlet and request a Money gram sending form.

5. You'll get a confirmation receipt. Attach and email a scanned copy of the receipt to us.

Transport Agency :
Agent Name : Bill Peterson
State : Athens
Yours sincerely,
PayPal

#373301 by Michelle Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:37 pm
[quote]From: PayPal <[email protected]>

Note from Joao Borges :
I have paid for the bike and I added the transport agent's fee. Cheers!!!

Transaction Summary
Sent From Joao Borges
[email protected]

Please be informed that you are required to send a sum of 2,100.00 PLN to the pick-up agent address below via Money gram money transfer and then get back to us with relevant information you were provided with when the money has been sent here CLICK HERE and upon confirmation of the money you sent we shall finally credit your account with a total of 7,800.00 PLN.

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer:

1. Visit your nearest shop/Money gram Outlet and request a Money gram sending form.

[b]Transport Agency :
Agent Name : David Weller
Yours sincerely,
PayPal

You may contact us by replying directly to this message because this inbox is monitored.
Copyright© 2018 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxemburg[/quote]

#401706 by Rakun Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:00 pm
Dear Dusan Rakin ,

very Important Notice : This method of payment can not be reversed/Canceled.

My name is Leah and its my pleasure to assist you on this Transaction Transaction ID: 72W56358RF799193B.Thank you for contacting us regarding the transaction between you and Mr John Allard Cole , We just want you to understand that the money have been deducted from Mr John Allard Cole's account, we want you to know that your money is safe with us and it is already pending in your account, we only need your sincerity now to please send the remaining £500.00 GBP that Mr John Allard Cole added to the payment that he made to your account for the movers fee and Insurance Fee, Once you get this done the total sum of £1,3,10.00 GBP will be release to your account with immediate effect so you have nothing to worry about, please we strongly advice you to complete the transaction as soon as possible so that we can release your money to you, Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and the buyer.
Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
Phone #:
Reference Number:
Amount Transferred:

Here is the Bank details of the Financial agent which you will be sending the remaining money to:

FINANCIAL AGENT DETAILS:

Sort code: 04-00-04
Account number: 42946938
Bank : Monzo Bank
Reference Code: Business 9800
United Kingdom.

Nevertheless, we do not entertain calls on transaction like this as we have many customer's to attend to and If there is any information/verification you may need to make/have, email us.
We will be expecting to hear from you before the end of today to enable us credit your account without any further delay also by then you will be able to accept the payment when your account has been credited and to avoid any action against your account . We apologize for any inconvenience.

Issues with this transaction ? Email our customer care/helpdesk department : Click Here
and a representative will attend to you immediately.

Sincerely,
A. Williams,
The PayPal

I belive this is scam, If you think that too, please tell me