Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#366658 by Michelle Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:57 am
CPA43 SHOP <[email protected]>:
 Hello,

The "Monoprice Maker Select Plus 3D Printer Stampante 3D e adattatore di corrente per l'Europa (Tipo F) 121871" is new, with warranty by producer and all accessories from the manufacturer.
The price is EUR 242,00 incl. VAT (Free shipping).
The "Anycubic Stampante 3D i3 Mega con TFT Touch Screen da 3,5 Pollici ( Guscio Nero )" is new, with warranty by producer and all accessories from the manufacturer.
The price is EUR 256,00 incl. VAT (Free shipping).
The "Monoprice Maker Ultimate 3D Printer MK11 DirectDrive Extruder Stampante 3D e adattatore di corrente per l'Europa (Tipo F) 121873" is new, with warranty by producer and all accessories from the manufacturer.
The price is EUR 433,00 incl. VAT (Free shipping).
The "tevo 007 stampante 3d" is new, with warranty by producer and all accessories from the manufacturer.
The price is EUR 382,00 incl. VAT (Free shipping).
DO NOT PLACE THE ORDER BY YOURSELF, THE ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED!
To buy, please send us your name and address and we will contact Amazon to process your order.
Shipping with DHL (3-5 days).
Return Policy: You will get your money back in 14 days with Amazon A-Z warranty.

Thanks!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement