Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#366659 by Michelle Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:09 am

Thank you for your interest in my 2009 Volkswagen Transporter 1.9 litre ,100,000 miles, Full Service History,1 owner.All documents in original folders. 2 key fobs.The caravan is in perfect condition, no accidents, no damage, scratches or dents. HPI clear and fully paid

I am selling it at £5,000 because I've just finished the divorce and I am very glad that I took it, because it was my ex husbands most precious thing. He cheated on me although we have 2 kids together, anyway i don't wish to bore you with my life's story...
I don't ask to much for it because I just want to get rid of it ASAP, just want to erase a bad memory and I should get rid of it.
The caravan is in Exeter because i live here.As you can see from the pictures my caravan is in perfect condition.
From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay. I prefer the payment to be done using....eBay & PayPal....services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the caravan and only if you agree to buy it). I will pay for shipping and handling (my ex buyer did not received his loan but he already paid for shipping ) so there won't be any additional shipping costs for you.
If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name, address and phone no for shipping so I can initiate the deal through eBay. I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.

Kind regards,
Dr. Parker Caroline

Sent from my iPad

The caravan is already at the shipping company .All documents are on my name. The shipping is free because i supposed to ship the caravan to another buyer, then he told me that he don't have money to pay for it.
He already paid the shipping charges.
I have a contract with eBay so this deal must go through them. I'm very busy with my job ( I'm a surgeon ) so I can't meet in person with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my caravan over the Internet. According with the eBay you have 3 days from the time you receive the caravan to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.
Here is how it will work:
1. First of all I will need the following details from you:
-Full name and shipping address.
2. After I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to eBay..
3. After they will process your info, they will send us both more information about how we can complete this transaction. They will contact you regarding the shipping process and the arrival time.
4. eBay will start the shipping process and it will take up to 48 hours for you to receive the caravan . After you receive the caravan you will have 3 days to test, verify and do whatever you need to the caravan .
5. If you decide not to buy the caravan , then eBay will ship the caravan back to me (and you won't be charged for this). If you wish to make the transaction, please send me the necessary info so that we can proceed.
I look forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Dr. Parker Caroline

Sent from my iPad

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement