Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#366967 by Michelle Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:27 pm
Daniel Ronald Hill <[email protected]>

Hello,

Let me give you all the details about the car.

Well, I am the second owner, the car is still on Belgian plates and documents. The car is in perfect condition, the body is in perfect shape, no hidden defects, as well as the interior it's in excellent condition, non-smoking car, never involved in an accident. The engine running like new and the maintenance was done in time. The car has all the documents in original(doc. that you need to register the car on your name) like registration book , technical inspection, Car-Pass 2 keys and belgian plates.

My wife and I purchased the car to use it in the time we lived and worked in Belgium. Recently, after 4 months in Belgium, I was moved with my work in Windsor, UK so I no longer need the car. Fees to register the car in UK are to high and that's why we decided to sell it back in Belgium.

The car is now located in UK. I am willing to drop the price with 500 EUR for you and the transport to your address will be free of charge. Also I will include here 2 sets of tires and wheels, winter and summer.

How you can see in the photos, the car doesn't have any damage and it is in very good condition.

My plan was to take a few couple of free days and come with the car and meet you to finish the transaction.Because we have a lot of projects in all the Europe I will not be able to come with the car to Belgium.

There are two ways to get the car from me:

1) You can come to my address to pick up the car. <removed - MB>

2) I can deliver the car to your home address (this will take between 1-2 days) using a legitimate transport company. If this is OK with you, let me know and I will explain you the steps to follow.

Looking forward to hear from you soon,

Greetings from United Kingdom!
Daniel Ronald Hill

Daniel Ronald Hill <[email protected]>

Hi again,

Like I already told you the car is in perfect shape, no damages or accidents and has full service history. The total price is € 7,000.00 including delivery fees to your address.

I have pre arranged to use an escrow company from UK to intermediate the sale on my behalf. They will sell the car on my behalf, but don't worry because the sale will be made under our details. thee documents you've asked for are sent with the car in original so don't worry about that.

That means that no VAT will be added to the price. I will pay the company and delivery fees to your location. This company will take care of the delivery, payment and registration process to your name.

All I will need is your details as follows: full name, full address, a valid phone number and I will forward them to the company in charge as the intended buyer / receiver. They will contact you with all their official invoices containing all the possible explanations on how to conclude the deal safely.

I will need also a copy of your ID,Passport or Driver license, you can see mine attached.

They will also offer you 5 days or 200 km trial period when you receive the car, so you can test drive the car, take it to a mechanic, or verify the papers to the police or other legal forms.
They will not wire the payment to me, unless you decide that you are satisfied with the inspection report and decide to keep the car. If by any reason, you are not satisfied with the car's condition, we can cancel the deal and the car will be picked up by the company on my expense. The company I have chose for this transaction is uShip Services.

They will also take payments by bank transfer, for payments outside UK. If you are interested in buying it, please tell me where is your location, to be able to get some shipping quotes, and I will return to you with more details on how the uShip Services process will work.

Best Regards!

Daniel Ronald Hill

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement