Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#367008 by Michelle Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:28 am
Leighton <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm ok with the condition as described on the advert and what price are you willing to sell without the reg and rwc. I work on North West Shelf in the Rowley Sub-basin and the reception here is terrible. We do not have access to phone at the moment which is why I contacted you with internet messaging facility. This lovely car will be as a surprise!

Regarding the payment, I will only pay through paypal as I am having to buy unseen and paypal secures both the buyer and seller, I will be paying you through PayPal linked with my bank account, if you have a paypal account, all I will need will be your paypal email address, you can alternatively send your bsb acct name and number if you have no PayPal acct. I have also contacted my courier who will come for pick up and deliver it to Darwin after the whole funds has been cleared into your acct.

I have attached my driver's license to you, so you will be able to get any information you need that way? for the contract of sales, etc. I will make the payment shortly, paypal insists the postage/freight fees has to be included in the payment to qualify for the paypal buyer/seller protection policy, I am having serious payment issues with the car carriers though, the main issue is they only accept moneygram money transfer which must be made to their Head Office in Philippines, according to them, only their international HQ (Philippines) receives payment for pick up and delivery anywhere in the world, they do have a crew in Australia, I am sure this is just a way of cutting tax and so on, unfortunately, because I am still offshore, I do not have access to moneygram money transfer, I can help you look up a 7-11 store around you? you can make the moneygram transfer from there.

Can you help me make the moneygram transfer to the carriers? I could have easily done this myself online, but my card expired last month and I haven't been home to apply for another one, the freighters charged $1,850aud which I will add to the paypal transfer I will make after you have received the paypal payment.

I will be happy to get your reply so that I can go ahead with the payment including the freight fee.

Hello,

I am sure you understand my unique situation, I have requested that PayPal should send a payment notification message to you and I expect paypal to have emailed by now, please check your SPAM/JUNK FOLDER as I sometimes get paypal notification there, I was waiting for the receipt to come through before emailing you back, I sent $11,050 in all, paypal said they would be holding the funds and it won't be credited into your account because of the excess payments of $2,050 i added meant for moving, they said they have emailed you to this effect, you will need to send the $1,850 to the freight HQ via moneygram money transfer so that paypal can credit the $11,050 into your account as soon as you have emailed the moneygram details to them, I added extra $200 just to be sure as regards the moneygram charges. Here is the freighting agent info needed to get the money sent through moneygram money transfer:

First Name: Daren. Surname: Lumapa,
Address: 12, Coldedo Street
City: Manila
Zip Code: 1011

PS: I can even screenshot my paypal account to you as evidence of payment.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement