Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#47799 by simonjwlawn Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:03 pm
I ordered a product from above said business http://www.itsadogshop.com/ in early February and a month has passed and still nothing received. I have tried to call the number and phone appears to be disconnected. Have sent numerous emails and faxes - emails have not even been read and the faxes havent not generated a reply. Having been a victim of the petfoods 247 scam I wish to warn others that this may be a similar sting - it is eerily like the petfoods 247. Difference is that this company is supposedly in South Australia not Hunter Valley / Jannali or wherever the petfood 247 proprietors reside.
Advertisement

#47851 by GomerPyle Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:53 am
I did some digging into the background of this company and I'd be interested to know how it develops.

I have no reason to believe it is anything like Petfoods 24/7 and it has been going a lot longer, and I hope your problem can be resolved amicably.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer
#50978 by kerrie1976 Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:51 pm
Hi there, I have also been caught by this company recently. They also go under the names of Pet ID tags and Engrave Works. My story is virtually identical. I ordered a memorial plaque for our dog after he passed away from their website on March 23 2011. It never came (horrible when you are trying to get some closure after losing a 13 yr old family pet!). Numerous emails were not read or responded to and phone numbers ring out or are disconnected. Fortunately I paid via Paypal and will likely get my money back after about 30 days. It's not the $45 though, its the fact they are ripping me off on such a sentimental item that has really made me mad. I am going to see which authorities I can report them to :(
#53181 by Sally85 Thu May 12, 2011 12:46 am
I just purchased from this company (luckily paid via PayPal) & have not heard anything from them or received my item :evil:

So annoyed, they are still registered on the ASIC website under It's a dog shop & their webpage says it was last updated on 10/1/11 so if they are no longer in business it hasnt been for long.

They should take down their website & stop accepting money from PayPal!
No happy! :evil: