Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#367287 by Michelle Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:39 am

TRANSFER ORDER

The Online Transfer Order From Bank Of England® Has Been Approved Transfer Number :- 419

You have received an Automobile Payment of €2,000.00 from Charlie James [email protected]

We've placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transaction

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per New Bank Of England Automobile Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (€2,000.00) from the buyer's account which included the Transport/Delivery Charges (GLobal Shipping & Logistic).

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account. We advice you go to nearest Money Gram and ask of Money Gram outlet, and send the extra €600.00 to the Transport Agent and send to your client the a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your western union Transaction Receipt (in .JPG Format) to send to our verification department immediately they are done with the verification the sum amount of €2,000.00 will be released to your account without delay.

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure safety of this transaction.

Payment Status : Pending reload

Online Banking

Please find below the name and address of the Transport Agent where the Funds would be sent via:

Transport Company (" Gobal Shipping & Logistic ")

Address:
First Name: Godwin
last Name: Mensha
City: Tbilisi
Postal code: 0105

Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of Money Gram details requested . Should either be sent in JPG format or send type details as:

Sender's Name:
Receiver's Name:
MTCN#:
Amount Sent:
Question:
Answer:

We advice you to comply with our banking procedure and proceed with the transfer of the shipping company charges, out of your pocket and once you are done send the required details to your client.information and Quote the Above Transfer Number for quick recognition of this transaction.

Sincerely,
Executive Vice President.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#368216 by Michelle Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:03 am
[email protected]

........Here is the shipping address where you are to deliver the goods.

Receiver's Name:Irina Loria
Address : No 19 Moscow prospect
City : Tbilisi
Zip code : 0105
Telephone:+995557494311

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#398058 by Michelle Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:15 am

Shipping Information :

Receiver Name:Arevik khachatryan
Address : No 7 kakheti high way
City : Tbilisi
Zip code : 0105
Telephone+995557314953