Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#367420 by Michelle Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:54 pm
Veronica Lake <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello There,
Thank you for contacting me about my 2013 Livin Lite VRV. It has a very clean interior and no mechanical problems. The trailer is in excellent and immaculate condition. No hidden damage or defects. I have a clear title under my name, free of any liens or loans. The price is firm, $4,900. I am selling it because my husband died a month ago (he suffered a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories, so I want to sell it as soon as possible. My daughter and I decided to sell the house and we moved with my parents in Kansas City Mo trying to start a new life.
Let me know if you are interested in buying it or if you have any questions.

P.S. Attached you can find more pictures!
Thank you for your interest!

Veronica Lake <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for the reply. So our current situation is that my daughter and I decided to go for fresh start so we sold the house and moved to my parents in Kansas City, MO. We are trying to start a new life.The trailer is here in Kansas, stored with all the paperwork at the shipping company (Missouri Transporters) and ready to be delivered to its new owner. I want to use their escrow and transport services as they offer 100% protection and insurance to both buyers and sellers. The best part about this is that you have 5 days to try it out prior to making any purchase and if by any reason you find something you don't like about it, you can send it back at my expense. If you are interested in knowing more info about how it works, you can reply with your whole name, address and phone # so I can notify Missouri Transporters that you are my selected buyer, and they will contact you right away with all the details, with no obligation to buy it.
Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement