Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#368459 by Michelle Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:18 pm

Sent From Kathleen M Grimes
[email protected]

In order complete this transaction and get the funds credited into your account you have to go to any Western Union Office and transfer the excess sum of €500.00 EUR to the Transport Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Western Union Transaction Receipt.
Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer:

1. Visit your nearest Western Union Outlet.

2. Choose their Money in Minutes service.

3. Enter the receiver's name and address provided below.

4. Pay with your Credit Card or Cash.

5. You'll get a receipt. Attach and email a scanned copy of the receipt to us/type out the details on the receipt such as : Sender's Name; Sender's Address & MTCN Number.

Transport Agent : Hills Logistics;
Name: Jordan Teigl

City : Istanbul

Yours sincerely,
PayPal.

PLEASE NOTE:
Questions? You may contact us by replying directly to this message >>For assistance
Thanks for using PayPal – the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online.
Please kindly reply to this email for help or status on this transaction. This mailbox is monitored and you will receive a response

Copyright © 2018 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxemburg
RCS Luxemburg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP1846

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#371117 by energy69 Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am
Just an update. This scam was just attempted upon me. Obviously as soon as they asked me to send my own money, to Ukraine! I stopped and realised I was being shopped. Here is a copy of the email that I was sent and the fake PayPal Payment also.

Kathleen M Grimes
Thu, Aug 9, 10:27 AM (1 day ago)
to Sam

I have just completed the payment for the (item) and you should have received a confirmation email from paypal in regards to the payment.If you could please re-send me the address to where i will send the courier company to pick up the (item) so that i can provide them with it. The company that I will be dealing with is Hills Logistics I have dealt with them many times before and found them to be very efficient.

As you may have noticed I have made an additional payment on top of all the other charges, the sum of 500eur. This needs to be sent to the courier company which can easily be done through Western Union Money Transfer ( http://www.westernunion.com ). This is their requested form of payment when it comes to dealing with international exchanges.Upon receiving the payment they will arrange to pick up the (item) within the next 48 hours.They will probably call you and choose the date the pick up will be made,Which reminds me if you could also send me your contact number again i will forward it on to them so they can arrange a convenient pick up time.

The payment will have to be sent in cash which you will need to do, however as you see you will be reimbursed as soon as the funds will clear through paypal.

The amount that I have just transferred to you is on hold through paypal as they need the Western Union receipt to confirm the courier company has been paid. Once they received that then the payment will be cleared into your paypal account. Just to reassure you that he amount has already left my account and simply being held by Paypal until the transaction is completed successfully.

The information you need in order to complete the payment to Western Union Money Transfer is listed below:

Name: Craig Buerki

City : Kiev

State: Kiev

Zip Code: 91051

Looking forward to finally receiving the (item), Thanks for the understanding and co-operating in the matter.All the other paperwork will be completed by the pick-up agent.Please transfer the money as soon as possible so that we can arrange everything without delay.(dont forget I need the pick-up address and also if you could provide me with your phone number too that will be great)Nice doing business with you. Look forward to hearing from you soon and completing our deal.

Thanks,
Kind regards

And here is the Fake PayPal

PayPal

You've received an instant payment
Hello Sam Lyons,

This e-Mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment of €1,176.00 EUR from Kathleen M Grimes via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.

Reversals : This method of payment can not be reversed.

Note from Kathleen M Grimes:
I have paid for it as we have agreed. Cheers.
Transaction Summary

Sent From Kathleen M Grimes
[email protected]

Sent to Sam Lyons
s£*%&£$(@gmail.com
Transaction ID 4WR6072127779652U

Merchandise Amount

€676.00 EUR
Transport Charges

Total Amount

Description
€500.00 EUR

€1,176.00 EUR

Furniture

Once the money's in your account you can:
Spend the money online at thousands of shops that accept PayPal.

Withdraw it from your bank account.

Transfer the money to a credit card.
The above sum that was transferred to you by Kathleen M Grimes has been fully deducted from the payee's account which includes the Transport/Delivery Charges and is ready to be transferred into your your own account, but before the transaction can be finalized you would have to pay the Transport Charges to the Transport Company.Due to the sum of money involved, we have to take an extra step to protect the account holders.
In order complete this transaction and get the funds credited into your account you have to go to any Western Union Office and transfer the excess sum of €500.00 EUR to the Transport Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Western Union Transaction Receipt.

1. Visit your nearest Western Union Outlet.

2. Choose their Money in Minutes service.

3. Enter the receiver's name and address provided below.

4. Pay with your Credit Card or Cash.

5. You'll get a receipt. Attach and email a scanned copy of the receipt to us/type out the details on the receipt such as : Sender's Name; Sender's Address & MTCN Number.

Name: Craig Buerki

City : Kiev

State: Kiev

Zip Code: 91051

Yours sincerely,
PayPal.

#372359 by Michelle Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:30 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Transaction Summary

Sent From

Kathleen M Grimes

[email protected]

In order complete this transaction and get the funds credited into your account you have to send Bank to Bankwire transfer and transfer the excess sum of 1,000.00 CHF to the Transport Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Bank payment Transaction Receipt.

1. Find the wire transfer section on your bank's website.

2. Double check your online transfer limit.

3. Enter the recipient's bank details.

4. Enter the amount and choose the currency you want for the recipient bank.

5. Pay the transfer processing fee and Choose Express/Instant payment transfer method.

ACCOUNT NAME: Marisa Hasert

IBAN : DE10740500000030757710

SWIFT CODE/ BIC : BYLADEM1PAS

BANK NAME : Sparkasse Passau

BANK ADDRESS : Nikolastrasse 1 94032 Passau USt-ldNr. DE 130 965 139

Yours sincerely,
PayPal.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.