Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#369196 by Michelle Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:26 pm

We are in receipt of Jack Mark order

IMPORTANT: The next step is to send the payment using Western Union to Boyd Freight Services Ltd.

Before you send the deposit please verify the transaction details (names, addresses, price) at: [email protected]

Why we need this payment?
We require the payment because we must have the confirmation that you are a real seller. we work with Western Union service to authenticate the identity of the sender of funds;
Boyd International Freight Services Ltd. needs to process all necessary documents needed for the pickup and delivery.
Boyd International Freight Services Ltd. will have to pay all necessary charges before pickup.
After the merchandise is received, if the seller has a reason not to sell the merchandise we'll refund the shipment in maximum 48 hours;
After you complete the transfer of funds we request the following details:

The scanned receipt from the Western Union
Amount sent.
Sender Name and Address.
However, we expect the shipping cost from you as per our policy,our agent below who will come for the pickup and delivery at your given address.payment must be made via Western Union and get back to us with the payment receipt.

Name: Emmanuel Darkwah
City: Deira
State: Dubai
Zip code: 375851

E-mail: [email protected]

Receiver

Full name :
Jack Mark
Current address :
Home Address :Alexander Franckstraat,247,b1 Zip Code :2530 City : Boechout
Belgium

© Boyd International Freight Services Ltd. - All rights Reserved.
This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately. This e-mail was automatically generated by Boyd Intl Ltd. e-mail services at the shipper's request. Please contact the shipper directly by replying this email if you have questions regarding the referenced shipment or you wish to discontinue this notification service. (*) for some regional and intercontinental routes we may require more time to reach your destination.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#417088 by Michelle Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:40 pm

Agent Hotline for Whatsapp or Calls +4477380380875 .

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#424411 by Michelle Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:22 am
Parcel2Go <[email protected]>

MPORTANT: The next step is to send the payment using Anycoin to Parcel2Go.

Before you send the deposit please verify the transaction details (names, addresses, price) at: [email protected]
Why do we need this payment?
We require the payment because we must have the confirmation that you are a real seller. We work with Anycoin service to authenticate the identity of the sender of funds;
Parcel2Go needs to process all necessary documents needed for the pickup and delivery.
Parcel2Go will have to pay all necessary charges before pickup.
After the merchandise is received, if the seller has a reason not to sell the merchandise we'll refund the shipment in a maximum 48 hours.
After you complete the transfer of funds we request the following details:

The scanned receipt from the Anycoin
Amount sent.
Sender Name and Address.
However, we expect the shipping cost from you as per our policy, Our agent below will come for the pickup and delivery at your given address. Payment must be made via Anycoin and get back to us with the payment receipt.

AGENT BITCOIN WALLET : 1Cj6d2zanyDghMXmHw891Z19RT2qkK1TBw
Agent Hotline for Whatsapp or Calls +4477380380875 .

E-mail: [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.