Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#369406 by Michelle Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:15 am
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#372696 by Michelle Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:03 am

Hello,

I will explain in this email all terms and condition.

The Sony XBR85X850D 85-Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD Smart TV is BRAND NEW, never used, ( US model, not grey market or refurbished), but Amazon does not let us list it as new.
product is Sealed in its original box and comes with full Warranty, receipt, all manufacturer supplied accessories...

The total price is $500.00 including all shipping taxes if you are in US and for international shipping you have to pay extra 29,99 $
(outside US) .

If you want to buy, send me your phone number, full name, shipping address and I will contact Amazon asap to process your order.

Dispatch is by normal UPS Services, which takes 1-3 days depending on where in the US you are.
My return policy is full money back in 30 days.

For more information don't hesitate to contact me!

Many Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.