Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#370910 by Michelle Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Thanks for your message ,
I am a construction engineer and currently busy working on a project in the United States. I picked up the site of a Brazilian colleague at work.
I will make the additional payment for the transportation agent fees so After the payment my pick up agent will come to pick it up, send me your bank details and location so I can make the payment and as soon as I make the payment the agent will come to he .
I await your response with the payment information.
Greetings.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#370911 by Michelle Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:12 pm
silvia Elias <[email protected]>

Tenho a satisfação de informar que fiz o pagamento .. você recebeu a confirmação do meu banco (Ing Bank) sobre o pagamento? , Verifique sua caixa de entrada de e-mail ou pasta de spam para confirmação de pagamento
Tenho o prazer de informar que acabei de concluir o pagamento do item e estou certo de que você deve ter recebido a confirmação do banco sobre o pagamento. O item seria retirado pelo agente de entrega do meu agente {Courier Exchange Logistics Company} usando por um tempo e são muito confiáveis. OBSERVAÇÃO: Fiz um pagamento extra de US $ 150 e tenho certeza de que você percebeu que você precisará enviar a quantia extra para a companhia de navegação imediatamente através do Western Union, para que o agente de retirada possa vir o mais rápido possível para buscá-lo acima.
Aqui está a informação necessária para enviar o dinheiro através da Western Union:

Nome: Tauaneai Savea
Estado: Geórgia
CEP: 30909
País: EUA.

É muito fácil transferir dinheiro clicando neste link para poder transferir dinheiro online www.westernunion ou ir para a união ocidental mais próxima para completar a transferência e enviar uma cópia do recibo de transferência para o meu banco.
É bom fazer negócios com você.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.