Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#372708 by Michelle Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:58 am

Hello,

Payment has been made. I have just received a message from PayPal that the payment has been completed to your account. I will advice you check the inbox, spam or junk folder of your PayPal email for the payment confirmation from PayPal. I'm sure you will find it in one of those section

Below is the shipping agent address where the shipping fee will be confirmed by western union from you

Name: David Artur
Address: Street Volkava 32
State: Odessa
Postal code: 65000

The shipper would be coming around to your area for the car pick up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them, as i need you to send me your home address for the pick up and to also know what time you want them to come for the pick up.

I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to the shipper.

Thanks and best regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#376982 by Michelle Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:22 am
Robert Dullnig [email protected]

............. Unten ist die Adresse des Versandagenten, wo die Versandgebühr von Money gram von Ihnen bestätigt wird

Name: David Maria

Adresse: Straße Volkava 32

Staat: Odessa

Postleitzahl: 65000

Land: Ukraine

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.