Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#372793 by mxkoos Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:44 am
Hello, I lost € 1.050,00. Bought speakers on kleinanzeigen.de. Want to get them personally in Munich. The seller suggested to transport them with the logistic partner. Explained the rules, seems perfect. Made the payment and thats the last I heard.
The logistic partner lkw-group.com was fake. I even had login and password. lkw-group.com/login.php. I entered the details and there was my order. [Removed], logon, [Removed], password.
As i write it, it is stil available. Did business with Alex Buch, probably stolen ID. On the internet searching when the site was setup, checking the compan numbers, history of Alex Buch, everything was wrong.
When I checked the bank account I found a telephone of the bank that didn't work. when I checked that I came to this site. POSTE ITALIANE SPA VIA DANTE, 48. GENOVA, this even does not exist on that adres.
So be carefull!!
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed Personal Details
Advertisement

#377786 by EspanaPete Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:18 am
I believe I may have just engaged with the same Alex Buch. He advertised a Yamaha Tyros for sale in Valencia for 1550 euros. Problem was that he claims he had returned to Holland and was a renowned architect. He offered to courier it to me if I sent him the money but I declined. Looks like I might have just saved 1550 euros!