Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#373519 by Michelle Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:41 pm
On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 10:23 AM Roman Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:
The payment has been made and carried out completely and you should have receive the payment confirmation of the payment in notice you can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment if not i want you to check your spam message or junk to to see if you have gotten the confirmation from my bank service which is similar to the payment receipt i received from my bank service and i want you to send me your address so that the pick up can be arranged the ( Stroller ) would be picked up by the courier exchange logistics company which I've been using for a while and they're very reliable and you should have notice that i made an extra payment of 5,000 Kc and i am sure you noticed that,You are to send the extra amount to the shipping company through westernunion money transfer as soon as possible.

You can make the payment online to the shipping agents address check www.westernunion.com register to have an account with westernunion and you will be able to send the money online to the shipping agents address or you can go to any nearest westernunion office near by to send the money to the shipping agents address and also it is necessary that once you have make the payment to the shipping agents address you are required to send the westernunion scan receipt for verification to complete the transaction.

Here is the info needed to send the money through western-union money transfer .

Name : Abiodun Banjoko
City : Houston
State : Texas
Zip code : 77036

I would like you to send me your full contact for the picking-up you should send the money soon so that the pick-up would be scheduled and you would know when the pick-up would commence,make sure you're home.

It's Nice Doing Business With You

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement