Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#373520 by Michelle Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:45 pm
Royalbank® <[email protected]>

You have received an Payment of 13,500:00 Kc from Roman Fischer

We've placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transaction

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per New Royal Bank Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which included the Transport/Delivery Charges (EMS Transit).

In order to complete this transaction and get the money approved into your account. We advice you go to nearest western union at the post office and send the extra 5,000:00 Kc to the Transport Agent through western union and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Western Union Transaction Receipt (in .JPG Format). The Western Union Transfer Fee as already been added to the money transferred.

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure safety of this transaction.

Please, find below the name and address of the Transport Agent where the Funds should be sent through Western Union.

Transport Company (A&A international Shipping inc ")

Agent Name :

Name : Abiodun Banjoko
City : Houston
State : Texas
Zip Code : 77036

Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of details requested. Which should either be sent in JPG format or send type details as: Sender's Name; Receiver's Name; MTCN; Amount Sent; Text Question and Answer;

You may contact Royal Bank customer service at [email protected] and Quote the Above Transfer Number for quick recognition of this transaction or reply to this message directly using the reply button in your email to submit the required information .

Thank you for using Royal Bank Online Banking System ( Wire Transfer )®. We look forward to serving your online with better services in the future.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#376560 by Michelle Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:05 am

***Awaiting Shipment Tracking Number And Receipt***

Here is the shipping address below:

Name: Anthony Williams
Address: 7A Stoubridge Road,
Dudley, DY1 2DQ
United Kingdom.

NOTE: Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of details requested. So what you have to do now is for you to proceed with the shipment now to the address given to you and get back to us with the Shipment Tracking Number because we need to receive first the Shipment Tracking Number from you before the total funds can be released to your account. Should either be sent in JPG format or send type details as.

(1) Shipping Scan Receipt
(2) Tracking Number

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your Account you have to proceed with the shipment of the item to the address given to you via Post Office / EMS nearest to you and hand over the item and fill the shipping information required from you and then you will be given the Shipment Tracking Number and Receipt and we need to receive the Shipment Tracking Number first before we can release the total amount to your Bank account.

** PLEASE NOTE **

You are advice to send the Shipment prove to us on this E-mail: [email protected]
for payment verification. ONCE THE SHIPMENT DETAILS HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY US, YOU WILL RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION FROM US STATING THAT YOUR MONEY HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN THE NEXT 6-12 HOURS. Due to the fact that we processes thousands of orders daily, We recommend you to contact our customer care department via Email. This ensure speedy verification of transfer as well as prompt dispatch of transfer.

This email you received is sent and authorized by the Smile Bank Plc. If you have any question regarding this transfer, click help

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#394247 by yukie Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:05 pm
yah , its a scammer guy i catched him because u are shared it , thank you he already sent to me same the msg and when i searched for this mail address i found ur thread , thank you so much