Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#374325 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:28 pm
Corey Froid <[email protected]>

Hi,
The 2005 Nissan Maxima SL is still available. It is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been involved in any kind of accidents,has 68,348 miles, VIN#1N4BA41E15C803449. ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES at all and I have the clean title in hand. I'm selling it at this final price $1,000 because my husband passed away 2 months ago (he had a heart attack) and brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it asap.I also got a new job,moved back to my hometown,and many other things have priority now,so,this car has to go.
If you are interested in buying my car,feel free to email me.

Best Regards,
Corey Froid

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#378046 by [email protected] Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:59 pm
Hi again,

Right now I'm in a military base. We are training, getting ready for leaving the country.The vehicle is already at our Military Logistic Department form Omaha,NE, U.S. Military Base crated and ready to go.The delivery process will be managed by me (it's free). I think I can have it there, at your home address within 1-2 working days.It will come with a clear title and reg. I am a member of the eBay buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 7 days testing period after delivery. During that 7 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.

Here you have more pics with the car: https://www.ebayphotogallery.com/zdjeci ... 10438174/1

Thank you and let me knows
Show quoted text
#386273 by AlanJones Mon May 20, 2019 11:50 pm

Hello,

My name is Corey and I'm the owner of the 2002 Jayco Designer 31FKS. This Travel Trailer is in great shape .(fully self contained sleeps eight comfortably One queen size walk around private bedroom With private bump beds this trailer is extremely clean no problems at all just recently put five brand new tires and replace the air-conditioning like brand new microwave and stove Full kitchen). It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident... The title is in my name and is clear. I am selling it at this final price of $1,200 because my husband died 2 month ago (he had a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories and I, along with my daughter decided to sell the house and so we moved in Omaha trying to start a new life. That's the reason why I want to sell it asap and my last price is $1,200 including delivery to your home address.

Let me know if you are interested, email me back.

Hi again,

As I told you in my first email, after my husband died I moved to another city (Omaha, NE) and took a new job. The RV is already at the shipping company in Omaha, NE, sealed and ready for the shipping. My presence won't be necessary because I prearranged the deal with eBay. The deal includes free delivery and it will arrive at your address in 2-3 days. You will have 7 days to try out prior to making any purchase and if by any reason you find something you don't like about it you can send it back on my expense. If you are interested in knowing more info about how the whole process works, I can ask eBay to send you an email with more information on how to purchase it. eBay will contact you shortly after they have the details with all the information that you need to complete this deal and you will also have proof that I am covered by them and a legitimate seller.

If you are serious about buying the RV, please reply with your full name, shipping address and phone number so I can forward them to eBay in order to open a case regarding our deal. After that they will send you an invoice with more details about payment, shipping and insurance and will explain better the entire procedure!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#411831 by marcusipp Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:43 pm
Hi, happy to see you're interested in my 2014 Freedom 6 X 12 V-Nose, my name is Corey Froid and I'm a flight attendant.The price for the trailer is $1.000 firm including delivery at your address. It is 32" side door, interior height 6", 24" stoneguard. The trailer is in great shape overall,never had any problems,doesn't have leaks or rust. The title is clean as well, under my name. The only reason for selling is that I don't really need it, I won it after the divorce with my ex-husband.
Because of my work schedule as flight attendant I'm away most of the time and I can't manage this sale myself and I want to do this through eBay Motors.If you're interested in buying it, just reply back to me with your whole name,delivery address and phone # so I can inform eBay about our deal and they will contact you shortly after that with all the info about how it works.

Best regards!