Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#374810 by Mhera Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:17 am
Attention to fraudsters send e-mails with the desire to purchase goods. They want to extort money, here are the emails I got from them:
"Thank you for getting back to me, I'm OK with your price and the condition. I'm willing and ready to purchase this right away, please put it off the AD site and consider me as your favorite buyer. Note that I'm from the United Kingdom, I work as a marine engineer and presently on the sea in the eastern region. Due to the nature of my work phone calls and visiting of website are restricted. I actually had to squeezed out time to check the adverts and send you a message regarding it. You must know that i will not be able to come and see the item neither can i come for the pick up but i have a private shipping company who works around the world that can come for the pick up at your home address or any suitable place. Already I have make all shipping arrangements with them for the items to be transported to my home in the United Kingdom. Can you send me some the items recent picture? You also need to know the shipping agents will come for the pick up after you have received the payment, which will be through PayPal transfer. So i ask do you have a PayPal account for the payment?
Regards."
"Thanks so much for getting back to me, I will need you to email me back with your PayPal account details for the payment as soon as possible or you can send me a PayPal money request to my email

PayPal Name:
PayPal Email:
Your Cell Phone Number:
Your Full Home Address:

Awaiting all this details so that i can proceed forward to the payment.
Regards"
Good morning friend

"I have been waiting to read from you regarding the western union details that will be given to you at the western union money transfer after you might have send the 1.200,00 PLN to the shipping agent and it's very surprising that you are yet to send me an email regarding it..I am getting worried over this..

Please let me know if you have send the money via western union and if you've not done it make sure it is done today. I will be waiting to read from you regarding the information that will be given to you at the western union and i will be very glad to hear from you.

Please make sure you get back to me as soon as possible.
Nice doing business with you."
"Chcę, abyście zrozumieli, że płatność została dokonana już i pieniądze zostały przeniesione w nadmiarze do swojego konta. Pieniądze zostały już odliczone z konta i na nim droga do konta PayPal, ale tymczasowo trzymać pieniądze na wysłanie wysyłki opłatę od 1.200,00 zł do adresu dając wam zanim Twoje konto z pełnej zapłaty od 2.950,00 zł."
"I want you to understand that the payment has been made already and the money has been transferred in excess into your account. The money had already been deducted from my account and on it way to your account but PayPal temporarily hold the money for you to send the shipping fee of 1.200,00 PLN to the address giving to you before they can credit your account with the full payment of 2.950,00 PLN .

So i will advice you to go to the nearest western union office and deposit the shipping fee of 1.200,00 PLN so that we can arrange the pickup and then your account can be credited immediately and When you are through with western union,you should send me the details you get from western union and the western union scan copy receipt by sending the pickup fee and also to PayPal for verification so that they can activate your account.

Regards"
Advertisement