Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#375054 by Michelle Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:46 pm

I apologize for the delay in replying, the vehicle is still for sale if you want to buy it. My name is Theresa Patrick and I am the legal owner of the 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport Utility that I have decided to sell for $1400. The vehicle has 198,280 actual miles. It is Automatic transmission engine, 3.4L 3378CC V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated, Gasoline. The vehicle has all of its original floor mats, all books, complete set of tools and keys. Everything works in the vehicle lights, gauges, radio, windows, locks, a/c blows ice cold, etc...It has no leaks or drips and does not smoke at all, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions with a clear title free of liens. The vehicle has been well cared for and fully serviced. New battery (with warranty), new brakes, dealer premium oil change service, etc. If you buy the vehicle, I want to let you know that you will have 5 days to inspect it once it is delivered to your address. I have all the documents, service records, owner's manuals and will come with the vehicle.
Unfortunately, my father passed away two months ago, and we no longer need it. The vehicle was never driven, since he died and it was stored properly.It is located in Omaha, NE but the shipping is already paid so you don't need to worry, I had a buyer in your region who couldn't take the loan from his bank after we made arrangements to ship the car and the trucking company won't refund me so it can be delivered to your address if you buy it. If you have any questions about the car please feel free to ask.

God bless you,
Maj. Theresa Patrick

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake!
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement