Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#375203 by Michelle Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:22 am

Thanks for the mail once again.

I'm Glad to know that the item is in a good working condition?

I will like you to know that i will be buying this item for my cousin who is in United Kingdom as a gift and i will be offering you the Sum of 360 euros for the item including the shipment cost to United Kingdom .

I also want you to know that I'm going to pay directly to your bank account.

Kindly get back to me with your bank details for the payment as listed below for the payment if you wish to sell the item for me.

Account Holder's Name
Bank Name
Iban Number
Swift Code
Phone Number.

Also here is the shipping address of my Cousin below.

Name:-Steven John
Address:-Flat 38 Discovery House Newby Place
Postal Code:-E14 0HA
City:- London

I hope your urgent response asap.

Regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#409234 by notdefine Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:39 pm
Hallo,

Danke für die Mail. Ich habe Ihre Nachricht erhalten und ich bin einverstanden mit dem gegenwärtigen Zustand des Artikels
Ich bin froh zu wissen, dass der Artikel immer noch zum Verkauf mit diesem Preis verfügbar ist, aufrichtig bin ich ein Marine-Ingenieur und ich kaufe den Artikel als Geschenk für meinen Cousin, der in Großbritannien schult, ich möchte, dass der Artikel eine Überraschung ist für ihn, da ich nicht will, dass er davon erfährt, bis der Gegenstand an ihn übergeben wurde, großartig ....

Ich würde mich freuen, wenn Sie mein Angebot von 200 EUR für den Artikel einschließlich der Versandkosten durch lokale Post akzeptieren könnten, wie ich möchte Artikel, der ihm vor der spekulativen Zeit geliefert wurde, wie Sie sein ein Geschenk wissen, ich war erstaunt, als ich das Einzelteil in gutem Zustand sah, bevor ich es wähle, weil ich das Bild sehr gut überprüfte.

Versandadresse Darunter angegeben: -

Name: Bolajoko Ojo
Adresse: 154 Loughborough Road SW9 7LL London
City: London
Telefonnummer: - +447932686643

In Bezug auf die Zahlung, ist es vorzuziehen, Sie durch Banküberweisung bezahlen, wie ich gefunden habe, ist einfacher und schnellste Möglichkeit, für internationale Transaktionen zu bezahlen.

Ich werde froh sein, Ihre dringende Antwort bald zu haben

English translation
Hello,

thanks for the mail. I have received your message and I agree with the current condition of the item
I am glad to know that the item is still available for sale at this price, I am truly a marine engineer and I am buying the item as a gift for mine Cousin, who is training in the UK, I want the article to be a surprise to him since I don't want him to know about it until the item is handed over to him, great ....

I would be happy if you could accept my offer of 200 EUR for the item including shipping costs through local mail as I would like item that was delivered to him before the speculative period as you know its a gift I was amazed for I saw the item in good condition before choosing it because I checked the picture very well.

Shipping Address

Provided Below: - Name: Bolajoko Ojo
Address: 154 Loughborough Road SW9 7LL London
City: London
Phone Number: - +447932686643

In terms of payment, it is preferable to pay by bank transfer as I found it is easier and fastest way to pay for international transactions.

I will be glad to have your urgent answer soon
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added English translation
#409236 by notdefine Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:44 pm
Vielen Dank für Ihre Vorfreude und Zusammenarbeit. Ich möchte Sie darüber informieren, dass die Zahlung erfolgt ist, und ich hoffe, dass Sie die Zahlungsbestätigungsmail von meiner Bank erhalten haben. Bitte überprüfen Sie Ihren Posteingang und Spam auf die Benachrichtigung von meiner Bank, die Icici Bank ist Ich werde froh sein, dass es kein Problem mit der Überweisung in Ordnung gibt und stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie auf die Mail der Bank antworten und sie für Anfragen kontaktieren. Ich werde warten, um von Ihnen zurückzulesen und sicherzustellen, dass Sie den Artikel heute versendet bekommen.

Bitte packen Sie es sehr gut ein, um Schäden zu vermeiden.

Einen schönen Tag noch. Vielen Dank für Ihre Vorfreude und Zusammenarbeit. Ich möchte Sie darüber informieren, dass die Zahlung erfolgt ist, und ich hoffe, dass Sie die Zahlungsbestätigungsmail von meiner Bank erhalten haben. Bitte überprüfen Sie Ihren Posteingang und Spam auf die Benachrichtigung von meiner Bank, die Icici Bank ist Ich werde froh sein, dass es kein Problem mit der Überweisung in Ordnung gibt und stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie auf die Mail der Bank antworten und sie für Anfragen kontaktieren. Ich werde warten, um von Ihnen zurückzulesen und sicherzustellen, dass Sie den Artikel heute versendet bekommen.

Bitte packen Sie es sehr gut ein, um Schäden zu vermeiden.

Einen schönen Tag noch.

English translation
Thank you for your anticipation and cooperation. I would like to inform you that the payment has been made and I hope you have received the payment confirmation email from my bank. Please check your inbox and spam for the notification from my bank, which is Icici Bank. I will be happy that there is no problem with the wire transfer in order and make sure that you reply to the bank's email and use it for inquiries to contact. I will wait to read back from you and make sure you get the item shipped today.

Please pack it very well to avoid damage.

Have a nice day. Thank you for your anticipation and cooperation. I would like to inform you that the payment has been made and I hope you have received the payment confirmation email from my bank. Please check your inbox and spam for the notification from my bank, which is Icici Bank. I will be happy that there is no problem with the wire transfer in order and make sure that you reply to the bank's email and use it for inquiries to contact. I will wait to read back from you and make sure you get the item shipped today.

Please pack it very well to avoid damage.

Have a nice day.
#415566 by Michelle Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:54 am
messi anderson <[email protected]>

here is the shipping address below.

Name : James Amos
Address name : 62 chandler drive , erith
Postcode : DA8 1LN
City : LONDON .

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#421015 by Michelle Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:29 pm
Messi Anderson <[email protected]>

hanks for your email,

I want you to know that I am buying this item for my cousin in the United Kingdom, I would like you to know that I am willing to offer you 480 Eur for this item and its shipment cost to the United Kingdom.

If you agree with me, I will like you to send me more pictures of the item here.

Also here is the shipping address below.

Name: George Mark
Addres:85 Armagh road
State: London
Postal Code: E3 2 HU

I will also like you to get back to me with your bank details for the payment as listed below

Account Holder's Name
Bank Name
Iban Number
Swift Code
Phone Number

Regards.

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.