Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#375975 by Michelle Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello, I just completed the payment and I'm sure you received PayPal confirmation ... I want you to confirm the pickup address in order to pick up the pickup, the goods will be picked up after you have earned your money Global Courier Exchange Logistics that I am has long been used and is very reliable. I made an additional payment of €419 and I'm sure you noticed that you will immediately have to send another Western Union shipment to choose a fee ... This can be done by mail because they usually have a Western branch.

Here's the information you need to send money through Western Union ...

Name: Abdullahi Ibrahim
City: Ibadan
State: Oyo
ZIP: 23402

I'm sure you have your full name and address for all of your documents and all other documents should be ready for the Pickup Agent. We recommend that you read your Inbox or Junk Payments report. It's a nice deal with you. Stay up early with a confirmed Pick Up Address

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement