Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#375977 by MonicaRussell Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:27 pm
I have an announcement of some office furniture for selling and I just received a message to find out if I still have the furniture and ask me to send an e-mail to [email protected], wish I did. Didn’t get an answer but I suspect this is another scam. Can you help me please? Thank you
Advertisement

#376019 by AlanJones Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:27 am
The email that is sent confirms that this is a scam

Thanks for the response,i will take the item for 556eur including PayPal Sub charges since i am interested in the immediate purchase.I just moved to the United Kingdom,where this is needed and i will be making use of a shipping company to have this picked up from you and have it delivered to me.Further arrangements will be made with you in regards to the pick up once i have paid you.I would appreciate if you email me with more pictures (if available) too since i won't be be able to see this in person,So do get back to me with the details below so that i could proceed with the payment:

Name:
PayPal Email address
Cell Phone No:

i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and if you don't have an account with paypal, you can just visit, www.paypal.com and sign up for an account with your e-mail.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that we could finalize this transaction.

I wait to read from you soon

The sender: Sushant Konde
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.