Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#376101 by Michelle Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:39 am
ING-DIBA® <[email protected]>

My name is Gerald Kunse I am the representative of the ING-DiBa in the transaction between you and Gabriela Wulfes I want you to understand that the money transferred to you from the bank account of the buyer, which means that it is safe and guarantees that they will receive the money and was transferred to their bank account, but also for the safety of the buyer and the seller deducted.

We are waiting to read from you with the Western Union details € 419.00 EUR fee for pick up, you have to pay to transport companies address below Western Union at any local post office to you, then get back to us with the Western Union scan receipt so that we can review it and activate the money is transferred to your account and below is the canceling means address where the pickup fee is sent because the transferred money from Gabriela Wulfes account was removed, which is irreversible, meaning that the money transfer cannot be canceled, making it sure that you have shared the money in your account as soon as you send the pick up fee to the transport company.

Below are the steps to take to have a better understanding of how the pickup fee should be sent in another to the transferred money enabled safe in your account before the transport company for the collection of the motorcycle comes,

1). You need to find a Western Union office at each local post office to you or to the nearest Western Union outlet.

2). You must first send € 247.00 EUR through Western Union to the shipping company address for the Pick up of the item.

Below the transport company's address to send you the pick-up fee Via Western Union Transfer:

Name: Edward Smith
Zip code: 34000
City: Istanbul

3). After sending the amount to the pickup address scan / take a picture of the Western Union receipt and attach it to an email and send it directly to us, and once we get the copy of the Western Union payment, we will check it immediately and check transferred into your bank account and once the money transport company is listed will be contacted with a suitable pick-up date and time, but not the steps the money is a lawsuit because the money transferred from the account has been peeled off of the buyer, which can not restore the transmission cancel.

Your safety on this transaction and payment in advance, we want them to know that we are millions of customers around the world with the help of Interpol with a safer monitoring-system that guarantees the 100% insurance that the Sun soon as we make this payment and they come back to us with Western Union your bank account will be credited immediately without delay so were They assured that they under the protection of INTERPOL and the ICCC

Thank you for using ING-DIBA Online Banking System (Wire Transfer)®.We look forward to serving your online with better services in the future.
THANKS FOR USING ING-DIBA® ONLINE TRANSFER.
Regards ,
Mr. David .S.Mark.
(Manager)

f you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#378171 by Michelle Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:37 am

Zahlungsüberweisung von ING-DiBa wurde genehmigt
ÜBERWEISUNGSAUFTRAG

Bezüglich Ihrer Transaktion mit Gabriela Wulfes.

Sie sollten haben, was Gabriela Wulfes Paid für den Artikel geschickt hat und dann senden Sie uns die notwendigen Versanddaten für die Überprüfung der Sendung. Sobald wir die erforderlichen Broadcast-Informationen von Ihnen erhalten haben, wurde die Zahlung erfolgreich autorisiert. Sie müssen die Geschichte senden und uns die Sendungsverfolgungsnummer in den nächsten 24 Stunden senden, nachdem Sie die Sendungsnummer an uns gesendet haben und überprüft wurde zur Überprüfung und nach der Nummer, wird Ihr Konto so schnell wie möglich gutgeschrieben, weil SECURITY ZWECK, wir ergreifen, um Kunden diese Maßnahme zu unseren Verkäufern und Käufern gegen betrügerische Aktivitäten zu schützen.

Diese Bank®-Zahlung wurde vom Konto des Käufers abgezogen und wurde "Genehmigt". Die Zahlung wird Ihrem Konto erst dann gutgeschrieben, wenn die Sendung die Referenz- / Sendungsverfolgungsnummer für die Überprüfung der Sendung an Käufer und Verkäufer hat.

Erneut hat der Käufer, die Lieferadresse wurde vom Käufer und der Bank wie folgt bestätigt:

Name: Miquel Raga
Adresse: Corsega 89 3-3
Stadt: Barcelona
Postleitzahl: 08029
Land: Spain

Wir erwarten die Versandinformationen von Ihnen, Ihr Geld wird Ihrem Konto gutgeschrieben.
Wir erwarten von Ihnen so schnell wie möglich zu lesen.

Vielen Dank für die Nutzung des ING Bank Online Banksystems (Wire Transfer) ®. Wir freuen uns darauf, Ihnen in Zukunft bessere Dienste anbieten zu können.
DANK FÜR DIE ING BANK® ONLINE-ÜBERTRAGUNG.

Grüße ,
Mr. David .S.Mark.
(Manager)

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.