Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#376452 by Michelle Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:32 am
"Maria Buchanan" <[email protected]>

Payment has been made. I have just received a message from PayPal that the payment has been completed to your account. The shipping fee was added to your money which means a total amount of 3.100,00 PLN was sent to your account by PayPal. 1.700,00 PLN for the wedding dress and an extra 1.300,00 PLN for the shipping charges plus another 100,00 PLN for the western union charges. I'm sure you had noticed that from the payment confirmation email you received in your email from PayPal. You will be sending 1.300,00 PLN through western union money transfer to the shipping agent before the whole money can be made visible to your account for withdrawal. I will advice you check the inbox, spam or junk folder of your PayPal email for the payment confirmation from PayPal. I'm sure you will find it in one of those section

Below is the shipping agent address where the shipping fee will be confirmed by western union from you

Name: Avtandil Ghaghanidze
City: Tbilisi
State: Tbilisi
Post Code: 0105

The shipper would be coming around to your area for the pick up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them, as i need you to send me your home address for the and to also know what time you want them to come for the pick up.

I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to the shipper.

Nice doing business with you.
Thanks and best regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#394897 by Michelle Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:14 am
Maria Buchanan <[email protected]>:
Hi there
Thanks for your response. I'm sorry i have to write back in English language. I'm not that fluent and good writing in German language.. I'm really interested in the immediate purchase , I will like to know how long have you owned it and your best price for it?

Best regards.

Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.