Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#376457 by Dani Deriva Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:45 am
Let me explain. I do not live in Aberdeen, I live in N Ireland so I can't go there every time someone wants to see it, plus I can't go alone as I am a woman. I will get somebody to bring it to you (my friend) if you decide to buy I would like to be paid through eBay. I can arrange to be brought to you in 2-3 days and you will have the chance to inspect it before I get paid. eBay's purchase protection guarantees that digger is exactly as I described it; basically, once delivered, you will have a 5-days inspection period to decide whether you want to keep it or not before they release the funds to me. In this time you can inspection and if you decide not to keep it you will get refunded in no time and they will charge me with the return costs. I will receive the payment from eBay only after you confirm that you received in good order.

You can read more at : http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/contex ... olicy.html

If you want it, let me know your ebay user id along with a phone number and your name, address and a copy of a recent utility bill (phone bill, a bill for your water, electric, gas, etc.) a proof for the delivery address where it must be delivered so i can register the sale with ebay to proceed.
If you will decide to not go through now then is not a problem I still quite have a few more offers from potential buyers. Hopefully, I made myself understood and we will be closing the deal. I look forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details
Advertisement