Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#49254 by Michelle Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:29 pm
This scammer is writing from:-

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 178.138.33.7
Originating ISP: COSMOTE ROMANIAN MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS S.A
City: Bucharest
Country of Origin: Romania
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2011
Subject: Re: Reply to your ad: 2008 TOYOTA AURIS 2.0 D-4D SR 5dr Diesel Hatchback
To: Michelle Banks

Hi,

As i have told you i sell this car because of the financial crisis i moved back to my home country in Italy and i brought the car in Italy with me and i will ship the car from Italy.

Here is how we will go about delivery and payment for the car which will be through a local shipping company ( Sartelo Spedizzione ) and will also give you the chance to receive and inspect the car before i receive the payment for it, like an escrow service.
We will use a shipment Sartelo Spedizzione as a third party wich will guarantee to both of us a secure transaction.

Please visit the shipping company : http://www.sartelo-spedizzione.com

I will explain to you step by step how this will work.
- First you have to send me your full shipping information ( Your Full Name , Address , Phone number ).
- After I receive your shipping info, i'll go to a
Sartelo Spedizzione location and leave the car on your name and with your address as the intended receiver.
- The shipping company will check the car, also the legal papers to see that everything is OK with them.
- You will receive a notification from the shipping company (
Sartelo Spedizzione ) as a confirmation that the vehicle is in their custody.
- After that, you will have to send the payment into
Sartelo Spedizzione trust account and they will hold the payment until you will send your confirmation that you have received, inspected and you agreed to keep the car.
- The company will verify payment, and if everything is in order, they will bring the car to your place for inspection.
- After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it,then the company will transfer the money to me and the deal is closed.You can go to your mechanic for inspection to confirm you that the car is OK and to Police so they can tell you that the car it's not stolen or something like that.
- Also, you will have 7 days time to check the car and if by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the car, you will return the vehicle to Sartelo Spedizzione with no expense and the company will send all your money back. I will pay for shipping which will take only 4 working days. Please give me a reply if you accept the deal in this way,and let me know asap so i can stop talking with my other clients.

Kind Regards

The website http://www.sartelo-spedizzione.com is fake. and has already been reported to our Fake Site Killers

Advertisement